Saturday 1st November 2008 - ProjectPuma 1 Year Anniversary

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red

Administrator
Staff member
Ok well this is the date we will be arranging the ProjectPuma 1 year anniversary meet for.

This post will be modified with information relating to the days events.

Please could you register/confirm your interest so we have a gauge as it may affect planning number dependant :cool:

Press the register button!! :-D

Then when you know for sure (maybe straight after) click confirm ;-)

I'm in. It must be early though and I must not be awake yet as I can't see a 'register' button...

:derr:

EDIT: Found it :)

It's the 'I can make the 1st!' white box top left if you can't find it either..lol

Sorry can't make that day at all - Tis my daughters birthday weekend and my best friends son too. We will be out at various venues throughout the weekend. Gutted!!!

yay, i'm in - even though it's taken me several minutes to work out how to register and confirm!!! oh dear, this is not one of my best days - wish i'd stayed home now to misbehave on line - lol!!!
looking forward to it bigtime
t xx

:D

Hopefully it will be good!

The event registration is a new addition. This is the first time it's been used so I doubt you're the only one.. Didn't help much that I called the button something obscure; would 'Register' have been better?

Well the event is still open to suggestions so get them in fast before it goes to print!! Details will be finalised before the end of the month hopefully so we are set up in plenty of time!

il try and make this, but will only be able to know nearer the time.

Wont be in the frp though as its going off the road soon for winter!

Surely November 1st isnt close enough to Winter :?

Im sure something like late Nov is suitable?

red said:
Surely November 1st isnt close enough to Winter :?

Im sure something like late Nov is suitable?

my tax runs out october 31st and wont be putting anymore on till next year. Thats the only reason its comeing off at that time

Back