Saturday 1st November 2008 - ProjectPuma 1 Year Anniversary

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely a great day, thanks to everyone who could make it. :eek:k:

Photos from me to follow shortly. ;)

a couple of mishaps!
Yeah... lol

amongst other things someone in an FRP hit a pheasant...feathers everywhere!

bowling was good, although at one stage it looked like a 5 year old was going to beat most of us, he he.

Jenny was passenger in 3 different Pumas, think she had her eye on the FRP so next time will be making a beeline for Mr VorTeX me thinks!

and Cherie marked the meet in her own way.......

good time had by all

:happee:

caloubear said:
amongst other things someone in an FRP hit a pheasant...feathers everywhere!

bowling was good, although at one stage it looked like a 5 year old was going to beat most of us, he he.

Jenny was passenger in 3 different Pumas, think she had her eye on the FRP so next time will be making a beeline for Mr VorTeX me thinks!

and Cherie marked the meet in her own way.......

good time had by all

:happee:

Pheasant sounds expensive! My Mum used to have a Jag X type and hit a pheasant in that. Did £600 worth of damage!

caloubear said:

Haha yeah thats fine..... As long as she doesn't beat me at bowling again :oops: .

chris3boro said:
Pheasant sounds expensive! My Mum used to have a Jag X type and hit a pheasant in that. Did £600 worth of damage!

Wow! Well fortunately the only damage that happened to my car was the de-badging of the Ford Badge!

One hell of a way to de-badge your car! Poor pheasant did fly a bit bouncing off your bonnet :(

VorTeX said:
chris3boro said:

Wow! Well fortunately the only damage that happened to my car was the de-badging of the Ford Badge!

Lucky boy! Bet you were panicking before you saw the front though! lol at it flying higher than ever before! Did it live to tell the tale?

As you can see from this photo my car no longer has a badge!

[albumimg]827[/albumimg]

(Edit for albumimg link convenience)

chris3boro said:
Did it live to tell the tale?

I was behind Vortex when he hit it. He did swerve to try and miss it but still got it. It flew about 15 foot straight up and down into the hedge with feathers everywhere.

I doubt it got up again. :(

chris3boro said:
Lucky boy! Bet you were panicking before you saw the front though! lol at it flying higher than ever before! Did it live to tell the tale?

Erm no I don't think so :(

If it wasn't the impact that killed it... It would have been my badged lodged in its throat :(

VorTeX said:
[Haha yeah thats fine..... As long as she doesn't beat me at bowling again

She says it was just luck - she was just trying to beat Alfie really....

The pheasant was behind the hedge? Is that why you went over the gate? I thought you were going for a ... er ... 'comfort break' not looking for pheasants! Sorry :oops:

It was a comfort break. The pheasant was miles back in a hedge next to where he hit it. I could have stopped for roadkill dinner thinking about it.

:eek:

haha thats quite alright!

Although I did get quite scared as I saw a farmer walking towards me :S

haha.

Back