Saturday 1st November 2008 - ProjectPuma 1 Year Anniversary

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We can't manually add folks unfortunately but it's noted that there's 1 extra :)

Im gutted that i cant come this, sooooo excited at the thought of seeing pumaka's beast, as an ex ka owner and now puma owner its like some sort of fantasy of mine to see a Ka 1.7.

We'd have liked to come along to this but as it's not long before the Classic Car Show at the NEC, don't think we'll be able to make it! Gonna be too busy sorting the stand out.....

have fun without us ;)

I'm a party pooper...so I'll be coming along to this meet :p

Any idea what time it all winds up as it's a 2 hour+ drive home for me and I like to take it easy at the weekends :cool:

Afternoon All.

Lovely weather :?

Looking forward to tomorrow regardless!!

PM either Dal or myself if you want / need a mobile number incase you're going to be delayed.

8)

@Colin anytime really depending on what everyone wants to do!!

Just as a side note:

I'll be bringing all the URL stickers I have, so if you want one, then just come see me.

Or a 'Ford Racing' air freshener for that matter.

;)

Ha! All the mod team at the meet, but we still deal with spammers! ;-)

Sorry couldn't make this in the end :cry:

I got hit wih severe food poisoning in the early hours, I'll spare the details but it involved some physcial dexterity to deal with it...

I ended up being semi paralysed in bed until the early afteroon. I'm aching all over like I've been beaten up as well. I'm going to the hospital if I'm still like this at the end of the weekend...

Hope you all had a good time- kinda glad this didn't kick off mid meet or I would have been really fooked.... :shock:

Hope this was a good meet. I would have liked to go but it's just too far away,like most meets seem to be :S spending loads in fuel as it is

Get pics up

Thanks to everyone for coming today and making it a day to remember for so many reasons!

The driving was fun, the chat was great, and the food tasty and I won't mention how good the bowling was ;)

A gallery directory can be found here to upload your photos..

http://www.projectpuma.com/album_cat.php?cat_id=64" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'll upload some soon..

Yeah.. on other camera and phone. Will upload more more tomorrow as I'm sure other will. Only ended a little while ago!

Thanks to all that made the meet. lovely to see everyone!!

It was a great day and hope everyone enjoyed it.

I'm working today but will try and get some pictures up later!

@Colin, get well soon mate!

an excellent meet - thanks to all who organised and ran it

lovely see some old freinds and to meet some new faces, too

only took a few pics - will try to upload the best of them later

@ Col - hope you are now well on the mend

As above.. Thanks to everyone that could make it, turned out to be an excellent day bar a couple of mishaps!

I have a few photos that I can stick on... But my camera felt a little obsolete when most of the member whacked out the cameras with 6ft lens extensions! haha :D

Hope you get well soon Colin.. Never good to have food poisoning.

Thanks again all, hope you all enjoyed the roads!

Back