Saturday 1st November 2008 - ProjectPuma 1 Year Anniversary

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Although I did get quite scared as I saw a farmer walking towards me :S

As long as he didn't have a shotgun in hand. Could have been very messy. In more ways than one :oops:

Nice to see/meet everyone. Sorry we couldn't come on for evening food, but I'd promised Alfie a quick go on a driving game in the arcade and it was also getting a bit late by the time we got home.

He did say he had a good time, so thanks to everyone for making him feel welcome.

:thumbs: Glad you and Alfie had a good time Grant :D

Hope to see you again at another meet.

First time I've been online since the meet. Thanks Aiden and Matt for a great day out - roll on the next one :cheer:

It was good to put faces to a few more names.

I've not looked at my pics yet - will upload a few asap.

thank you so much, everyone - i had a brilliant time and so did missfliss - she so enjoyed meeting her cousins!
it was a great day - just blinding - i cant wait for another one!
had to drive for 6 hours on sunday getting to and from ilhf - and poor missfliss is covered in vile, yellow mud - but she's still going strong and i think she had a ball.
still didnt get a projectpuma url, though - dont let me forget one next time, eh?!
love to all - it was a pleasure to meet and play with each and every one of you all
talia xx
ps sorry to miss you colin, hope you are better now
edited to say - i actually like that pic, ben, cheers!

ooh, ben, leading questions arent allowed!! i refuse to answer on the grounds that i could incriminate myself utterly!!!
i take my pleasures where i find them - i found them at the puma meet on saturday!!!
it was a brill day - thanks
t xx

Back