SPOILERS

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

share81

RITE DOES THE SPOILER ON THE TAILGATE LOOK GOOD OR NOT
IM PROBABLY NOT GETTIN ONE , LOOKS OTT IN MY OPINION BUT WAS INTERESTED FOR A WHILE
:?: :?: :?:

SEEN SOME NICE ONES THO AS LONG AS THERE NOT 1O INCHES HIGH :cool:

'Looks' is a matter of personal preference.

Putting something on a car that degrades performance and economy (to me) makes the car, and its owner look a bit stupid.

PS: Your Caps Lock key seems to be stuck.

The clue is in the name IMO. The MS design one doesn't look too bad as it is designed specifically for the car (not generic) and is fairly subtle.

And please DON'T SHOUT WITH CAPITALS. Ta.

waited for that ^^ hehe

Here's mine:

small and sublte for cosmetics only, obviously ;) but I like it

SDC11685.jpg

I think most people think they are an unnecessary addition and that if you have one the more subtle the better.Several are of the opinion thay are just a petrol burning aerodynamic drag. I think many will block your rear view somewhat.

Theres very few kits or spoilers that make the puma look better often the best that the best of them do is not make the car look worse.

Its a small very styled car so less is often more

Small and subtle too:

14042011028_2.jpg

and as Zara says, for cosmetics only!

WAS KEEN ON GETTING ONE FOR A WHILE
SEEMS LIKE A BOY RACER TYPE THING THO FROM OBSERVATION ... OVER KILL SOME LOOK GOOD THO I ADMIT
NEEDS TO BE THE RITE ONE

SORRY CAPS ON BECAUSE IM USIN RUBBISH ONSCREEN KEYBOARD ON BEDROOM TV LAZY - EASY TO SEE

its a matter of personal taste, I like Zara's on her FRP as it follows the curves, not so keen on them on the standard car tho.

Zara said:
waited for that ^^ hehe

Here's mine:

SDC11685.jpg

not normaly a fan of spoilers on any puma but i must admit this does look really nice, lovely car Zara :thumbs:

zaras really suits the car, I have thought about one on mine as well, but im just not sure it would work.

I love the MS Designs Spoiler ... still waiting for mine to go on the car!
I also love the F2, which I had previously, and kinda kicking myself that I got rid of it, but it just didnt suit the car back then, before I got the graphics.

Anyway, I also think Pumas don't need a spoiler. They look just as good without one. Its just a matter of personal preference, and if you want one purely for cosmetics

deejames said:
Zara said:
waited for that ^^ hehe

Here's mine:

SDC11685.jpg

not normaly a fan of spoilers on any puma but i must admit this does look really nice, lovely car Zara :thumbs:

Cheers :)
Ive had the same spoiler on my previous Puma's aswell I think it really suits the curves, again down to personal preference :
my old Black :)
Photo671.jpg

Pictures often arent enough sometime you just have to see them in the flesh.
It's the same with spoilers :p :p

291983_10150329908881601_638221600_8322695_387112624_n.jpg

This is mine, I know the boot has a integrated spoiler and alot of people think theyre the work of the devil but I wasnt keen on bench effect when looking down the sides of the car towards the rear :lol: Chose the most subtle one however!

Latest posts

Back