Supercharged

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ginger Tom

In a place of confusion, too many projects
As some of you may know I have plans to build a supercharged 1.7 FRP engine, this could be for sale if the right person comes along with the right sort of money, I have recently acquired a set of FRP cams, no 539 FRP inlet manifold and a milltek evo exhaust manifold so breathing shouldn't be a problem, for the internals I've got h beam rods and bolts, just need to get the dished pistons as I won't be be using a decomp plate.

Parts needed now are supercharger, pistons and engine, I've just gotta pick an engine up from another member on here, the same one I'm trying to buy the charger off.

Any who, here are some pics of the bits that I picked up over the weekend
F8EC08D0-2BA0-433F-B3F9-DDB51DBDDF66-839-000001376243BB8B.jpg

The rods
072A4BAF-6398-41E0-A0C2-395C3B4B7C31-219-000000A49F55A080.jpg

I've gotta take a pic of the manifold but there is already a pic in the for sale threads

Are you on the blob, Tom? (Sanitary towels just to the top-left of the inlet manifold) :-D

Ginger Tom said:
Yes Rob, I'm actually a woman
Alright, princess - calm down. It's only a little tummy ache once a month - anyone would think you were dying.

Are they s1600 on rods?
Have you had pistons ordered to suit as the s1600 ran a 1mm shorter stroke so you may have serious issues with compression ratio. I apologise im sure you thought of this just thought id mention :)

Not an issue tom sounds like it will be a good engine when done looks a good spec, what ecu are you going to run?

Oh right, the one you were gonna use for an engine similar to mine, we spoke a while ago didn't we.
Like i say this will be a bit of kit in a little puma will be interesting to see how you get on :)

good stuff :eek:k:

Are you still after a charger? There should be one popping up in the for sale section

will be following this with interest, i want to supercharge mine at somepoint but on a std engine and on a relatively tight budget.

cartledge_uk said:
good stuff :eek:k:

Are you still after a charger? There should be one popping up in the for sale section

if he has no interest i might! pm me details please mate

Back