Total Body Wrapping

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burger Boy

Hello Everyone,

I am a bit ticked off with my paint work not matching due to the amount of work I have had done all over, so I have decided to totally body wrap the car in a rally looking design, which one do you think would suit the Puma?

Due to being totally body wrapped I can even change the entire colour, i.e. white with rally graphics.

I quite like the "Pilot" graphic's on the RS Cosworth (although I use TOYO's) and the new WRC Fiesta, any ideas?

If you can please post some pic's,

As always many thanks,

Cheers
Scott

I have only ever seen one wrapped puma, which looked great.

I'm not sure how much it'd cost to get the design put on film, then applied.

Been told about £800-£1000, but i have now spent about £4500-£5000 on my Puma in Mods, and feel the look is letting it down, I want it to look like a real track beastie.

What design did you see spike?

Ah, if you had it wrapped in the same livery as the new Fiesta (the black, white & blue), I think I'd actually track you down and marry you!

On seconds thoughts, maybe just stealing the car would be a better idea? :roll:

Thats a good question, was few years back on a meet. I think was an advertising wrap, rather than a rally style one.

Chris (R5CPD on PumaPeople) brought along a Puma with some sort of wrap along to Ford Fair last year. I'm sure there's pictures in the gallery somewhere.

The one Chris bought along, belonged to a mate, it was first seen at the 2009 Magnificent motors show at Easttbourne.

Yes, when i first set out building my trackday Puma I also wanted the Tiger Stripes - Classic Design !!!!

Back