Yet another Fiesta ST...

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well done and in the best colour, check out triple R they do a really nice splitter.

Well, nearly two months in, and I haven't regretted chopping the Civic in once. I love driving the ST, the ride is better, economy better, seats are better - it's just a better car all round.

I am contemplating the Mountune MP215 pack next year though :)

Looking forward to seeing it at Trax!

(You have bought your ticket right?)

Getting round to it...

On an unrelated note, I hit 10,000 miles today, 4,000 in my ownership. Bloody love this car, it's superb :D

Neil said:
[post]356020[/post] I think I might :cool:
My God! I think I just saw Satan buying some mittens and a snow shovel!

A good choice Neil - they're on my 'Buy one when they are all old, ropey and cheap' list.

A bad night with the ST. I managed to hit a muntjac deer on the way back from my girlfriends. From what I can tell in the dark, the front bumper is bent out of alignment, as is the number plate. Going to get it into Ford as soon as I can to see what else is broken. FFS.

:-( I know the kind of damage that can do to the front of a car. My very first car was nearly written off like this (not while I was driving/owning it)

The Fiesta is off to the repairers tomorrow for a new bumper, headlight and hopefully nothing else. I'm feeling a bit bad for this car as I've been treating it really badly of late. It hasn't been cleaned in ages and I managed to kerb one of the front alloys really badly in a car park yesterday. It's still making me smile though which is always a plus.

32K miles now in my ownership, and the first MOT for the little ST. Still a great car, still love it, even if the ride is pretty uncompromising. I do a near 100 mile commute daily and I can get nearly 42mpg driving relatively sensibly which is a bit of a result :)

Do you miss your puma at all now Neil? I agree with you about the uncompromising ride - if I have passengers in the back all they do is complain!

I could do with another go on a Puma, I can't really remember what they are like :oops:

Well, time is nearly up on the Fiesta - my agreement runs out early next year and I'm toying with what to do. I think I'm probably going to end up buying the Fez outright, but then selling on - I need something bigger and the punishing ride is getting too much for my hour plus daily commute (a situation that isn't likely to change anytime soon).

I've loved the little ST though, but I do think I need a change away from small hot hatches and the like.

Neil said:
I've loved the little ST though, but I do think I need a change away from small hot hatches and the like.
You're getting old Neil! :D

Although it's the same reasoning I used to give up the TT in favour of the Juke. I was fed up of falling in and out of the TT (as well as the repair bills), although for long distances, I couldn't fault the comfort. Plus I just wanted something different.

Latest posts

Back