Your Car Picture Challenge

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mix2000

Mods :arrow: please delete if this has been tried before :eek:k:

Name a place or item to take a picture of with your Your Car.
First person to go out, take, and post the picture, picks the next challenge. The picture must be taken after the challenge is picked.
Try not to make it impossible.
No photoshops.
If nobody posts a picture within 1 week, the person that picked it can choose a new one.

New challenge must be picked when picture of the last one was posted. So when you're posting your pic, also include the next challenge after the pic.

So if someone gets there before you change your challenge to their chosen challenge

Rules:

1) The picture must be taken AFTER the challenge is picked.

2) After 3 days, the person who made the challenge can post their own picture and pick another topic.

3) If a challenge is not met after 1 week a new topic is picked by the previous challenger winner.

4) After any comment on a pic, please put the current challenge at the bottom of each post so everyone can stay up to date.

5) Pictures must be taken while OUTSIDE of your car.

6) The following types of challenges are NOT allowed:
-action shots from within vehicle
-illegal challenges(be safe )

I'll start with an easy one..

Challenge 1: your Car in a garage..

Does this one cover it? It was taken at a tyre garage
165a0ccb.jpg

Sparx you could have posted the first pic, as your Puma in's a garage :p

I have no Puma so can't play this game :cry:

Yea!

Patch said:
Sparx you could have posted the first pic, as your Puma in's a garage :p

True but i would have had to have taken the pic yesterday or today and i haven't been up there lol

I'm thinking theres some significance to the Your car picture challenges but I could be mistaken :lol:

Ginger Tom said:
Well you've got three days to get one but I'm sure I've seen a pic of a puma on a ferry before

It has to be a pic taken AFTER the challenge is set... and I thought its a week from the day of the challenge lol

Hmmm i wonder how much the Tilbury ferry costs :lol:

It's not exactly a ferry, but it's floating anyway :roll:

7163226919_f216d42d6d_b.jpg

And here's the ferry:
2992651906_555e88b932_b.jpg

Shame I'm not in my home town as we have multiple ferries really close-by!

Back