Angel Eye Headlights & fitting Guide

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi !

80mm and 90mm are the exteriors diameters or the interior diameters ?

I want to buy this :
http://retro-solutions.net/product-info.php?DUAL_CCFL_angel_eyes-pid683.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thank you in advance for your reply

Did anybody ever find out if the sizes are the inside dia or the outside...failing that buy a second hand one and play around with it. then it does matter if it brakes.

Typhoon said:
Hi !

80mm and 90mm are the exteriors diameters or the interior diameters ?

I want to buy this :
http://retro-solutions.net/product-info.php?DUAL_CCFL_angel_eyes-pid683.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thank you in advance for your reply

Hello! Can someone answer please :roll:

I'm guessing you worked it out; but if anyone reading, is unsure; they're made in specific standard sizes, so you don't need to worry about the inner outer mm, since they are sold as 80mm or 90mm. (at least, I've not seen 92 or 94mm as an example...or 88mm even).

Thanks to the OP. This is exactly the mod I was heading toward. Was thinking about angel eyes for a while, but thought I might need to do something alternative down on the bumper area.

:idea: Does anyone know if it's possible to find a version with a high enough lumin output to make it a useful light; not just a cosmetic change?

I doubt if you can get it to be a useful light, as there is no lens or reflector to concentrate the light pattern.

I've noticed the pictures are missing from this guide, I'm assuming they can't be retrieved. Just thought I'd ask.

Could email him and see if he still has them, this is the problem with people using places like imageshack to host the pictures in guides :-(

Drop on and see :)

I usually post in with the attach to post :) yet hope the quota is big enough :D

Great information but how can I get the pictures.? Tried it both on a Mac & a PC but no luck. Just says "image". Was thinking of giving it a go but the pictures would be really helpful.
Please help.!
Patrick

Hi Patrick, I'll have a look at the images for you, without getting boring, there's something on the website that sometimes crashes and stops the pictures loading up properly.

I've checked and this was not the result of our website, the images in this thread were hosted by the poster at Imageshack and they no longer appear to exist.

Latest posts

Back