Beware this car Beware this seller Do not buy it

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMHO (though I am not sure if it is possible) eBay should do something about it and the cases like this. Simply because it undermines their principle of operation. eBay operates on presumption people are good and honour their word. If that belief collapses, the whole bussiness will collapse, eventually.
Questie won it fair and square and the car should be his. I wouldn't rule out the possibility, though, that service or someone is trying to make up some money behind the back of rightful owners. In that case it is a lost cause. But, you would have to make sure first

Damn shame, mate

Hmm the mystery deepens I have just found the car advertised on another site as being in Northhamptonshire :shock:

http://www.preloved.co.uk/adverts/show/110120841/millenium-puma-for-scrap-parts.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

quest63 said:
Me being the Terminator will have to do :evil: :-D
jb7td6.jpg

Awww shes not dodgy..... but she doesnt have the seats I can use for me Pumber Thunder either.

This is the makings of a movie called "Puma Hunt". Search of a dodgy Puma with a dodgy history first found on Ebay. Will Smith takes the lead role of Sargent Roberts of Yorkshire Police. :D :pose2:

I look forward to the series that follows and that lasts as long as coronation st :evil:

Latest posts

Back