Beware this car Beware this seller Do not buy it

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
martinthrapston said:
Scrapped,never told me that last night when i called her.

Honestly Martin the lies amd nonsense just flow out of her like a machine gun and it wasnt scrapped when it was spotted last night either. However stopping it being so is the next priority.

She makes random claims that cash payments are illegal on ebay, that I'm trying to defraud her, that shes reported me to ebay and the police which doesnt seem to be the case it just goes on and on, I'll be the father of any chavettes shes got next lol.

someone must know where its parked,if you've got or can borrow a dolly just smash the window let handbrake off and dolly it away,after all its your car so you can smash your own window :lol:

it would seem reasonable to me but according to the polce its not mine,according to West Porkshire police buying at auction doesnt make it mine, paying for it doesnt make it mine it would only be mine if the seller had granted me possession.

Sad, unfair but true.

Its a civil matter and the only remedy is through thr courts.

Fair play to you, Questy...

If it was my problem.. I would have chucked the towel in by now and be asking Paypal for my money back and leaving them some serious negative feedback...

You must really want this car :lol:

Hiya dude actually its more about the principle than the car or the money the moneys insignificant compared to letting some coward at then end of the internet have you over just because they think they can. :thumbs:

Ive had a similar problem with a "bargain" price car off ebay.
The seller actually insisted the car had already been collected and paid for!!
Ebay can be a joke, you will get your money back though, no problem.
But as for the millie.... you havent much chance of ever even seeing it :-(

quest63 said:
Hiya dude actually its more about the principle than the car or the money the moneys insignificant compared to letting some coward at then end of the internet have you over just because they think they can. :thumbs:
Depends on how much you value your time. You've already spent more time than its worth whinging about it. I'd have fucked it off ages ago and found something else to do.

Not a very helpfull comment really is it? was it whinging on any of the occassions your car was damaged and you discussed it here?

I certainly wouldnt have been so rude to say it even if I thought it, which I didnt.

Its also the second time in 10 days you have said you think I should put up with the shit some arsehole is dishing out.

quest63 said:
Its also the second time in 10 days you have said you think I should put up with the shit some arsehole is dishing out.
Can you point out the bit where I said you should 'put up with the shit some arsehole is dishing out':

Screen%20Shot%202014-03-04%20at%2020.12.54.png

I'm all for having principles, but you seem to get so het up about these things, it can't be good for you.

You didnt use those words, but in trying to minimise the clear and obvious problem I had by showing me a splitter from Pumabuild that is to my mind unnaceptably marked, particularly as its a cosmetic item,then suggesting what I had recieved was ok is ridiculous.

Are we in some race to buy the most damaged parts we can get?

To me that Pumabuild splitter is unnaceptable and below the standard you set for your car and not what I would want for mine.

It is though 10 times better than the piece of garbage I recieved,and for your information since you choose to rake this up again I am not yet fully refunded, as I was promised.

quest63 said:
You didnt use those words, but in trying to minimise the clear and obvious problem I had by showing me a splitter from Pumabuild that is to my mind unnaceptably marked, particularly as its a cosmetic item,then suggesting what I had recieved was ok is ridiculous.
I wasn't trying to 'minimise' anything except your bad mood by putting things in perspective, and I certainly didn't suggest that what you had received was OK - you're just making stuff up now. I was merely highlighting that you were overreacting. And you're doing it again. So I'm pointing it out again.

Had you ever considered that your general demeanour might contribute to your recent unsatisfactory outcomes in these situations, rather than your apparent belief that everyone out there on the big bad internet is intent on ripping you off?

I'm not surprised the seller is accusing you of harassment, you're like a dog with a bone!

quest63 said:
To me that Pumabuild splitter is unnaceptable and below the standard you set for your car and not what I would want for mine.
I don't disagree. I wouldn't spack out about it though.

quest63 said:
It is though 10 times better than the piece of garbage I recieved,and for your information since you choose to rake this up again I am not yet fully refunded, as I was promised.
The condition of the item is irrelevant - it doesn't affect my opinion that your reaction was disproportionate to the problem for that transaction, and the same is true of this one. Getting the DVLA and West Yorkshire Police involved is just utter madness.

There's how the world should be, and there's how the world is - every now and then, things will disappoint you - all I've been trying to say is that you shouldn't get so angry about it; you're only hurting yourself in the long run.

I'll pm you shortly I dont want to argue with you in this thread its just a bore for anyone reading it.

Latest posts

Back