Black.....Project Thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
umm a bit to busy even tho some1s brakes threw a mega stropp and didnt want to be replaced(german engineering lmao)at least black behaved very well tho :-D

Really glad to here that Black is getting better, and that you've finally got your dodgy alternator sorted Z! :D

You should be proud for sticking it through. Some other owners (cough) seem to be abandoning their poor Pumas lately...

cheers all :D

@Ross - aye the bulbs look great! well chuffed with them :D

as Martin says mate the car needs to be up a height to get a proper look at it, so god knows when that will be...

aye Jamie - hoping this year is the year I'll finally be truly happy with her :) (I hope lol)

Couple of pics of the new diadem indicator bulbs, look much better and much brighter with the covers removed also :)

SDC11307.jpg

SDC11308.jpg

:D

is that the bulbs that are giving off the blue haze as I removed my lenses and they look quite dull with a huge orange bulb there.

yeah it is mate, diadem 2 pin bulbs.... got them off ebay for £12

they do flash bright orange though :eek:k:

poss stripping the door down to sort the lock out - I got extra door card clips lol!

and got a new HCV fit too :)

i just changed them bulbs on mine its make it look sooo much better! why did ford put that stupid bit of plastic in there?! cars looks great every time i see it i want black one!

STEAVIE said:
i just changed them bulbs on mine its make it look sooo much better! why did ford put that stupid bit of plastic in there?! cars looks great every time i see it i want black one!

aye mate totally agree, loving the new bulbs :)

once youv'e had black, you don't go back ;) lol!!!

martinthrapston said:
ok il bring the usall kit,im not in mk 2moro but leicestershire lol is there a kwikfit near you??

ermm..... pass mate LOL!

Got some primer and Ford Panther Black spray yesterday for the black strip across the front bumper :D

Hopefully get that off and cleaned today!

Back