*CHAT THREAD* Ford Fair, Silverstone 3rd August 2008

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, M1 south towards Luton then across to WGC :D

Was a bit tired at that point and definitely not thinking straight! I woke up once I got off the motorway luckily...

Welcome Chris, yeah you didn't want to land the other side of that fence lol!

My photos: http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/organicle" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... dFair2008/

thanks for a great meet guys, very well organised and nice too see so many puma's on the stand.

Neil your car looked mint, very good buy by the looks of it. Hope eldood answered your questions about the alcons.

Was great to see eldood on track in the morning, looked very slipperly but the car was very competive especially with the help of the nitrous.

thanks to Kev (red impact) for the lift there and back and also to be a passanger out on track. Think you surprised alot of cars out there as you where out handling pretty much everyone out there. Shame it was cut short by the fez that blew its engine.

Sorry Matt I didn't see it was you till you waved and then it was too late!. Shame I didn't see you at FF, were you there all day?

I was there from around 11 to about 4 :)

Was around the stand for about an hour on and off and bumped into a few people as mentioned!

Didn't see Col either though ;)

I only saw you and Aiden when you first got there, you seemed to vanish after that. We walked around for a bit, but didn't see you again after that!

Yeah lol. We did touch back at camp a couple of times :)

Had a good long walk around too!

Nearly called Dal but figured he was busy with photo's etc etc :D

I've uploaded my Ford Fair 08 photos here: http://homepage.mac.com/bok.bok/PhotoAlbum64.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mikeFRP said:
thanks to Kev (red impact) for the lift there and back and also to be a passanger out on track. Think you surprised alot of cars out there as you where out handling pretty much everyone out there. Shame it was cut short by the fez that blew its engine.

No worries mate, shame you were caught catching flies while on the way back but the chinese banquet did us all good :-D

Track session was thouroughly enjoyable but like you said it was a shame the ST blew up in front of us and cut the session short! :( Just wish i would have booked more in the morn but didnt have my wad of cash by that point unfortunately!

Was also nice to see some familiar faces along with some new ones too!

Latest posts

Back