*CHAT THREAD* Ford Fair, Silverstone 3rd August 2008

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the Italian theme still allow me to bring along my melons again? I know Tiggr would be very disappointed if I don't! :-D

Right just back myself. :D

First of all thank you to all those that supported this event. I do hope eveyone had an enjoyable day and that the dodgy weather was not too much of a put off. :)

It was great to see much a superb display of Puma's considering many parts of the show seemed down on numbers compared to last year. :(

So what happened? Well we had a corner shaped display spot on tarmac next to the complex part of the track, which was not too bad, but a bit of a strange shape, but I think the stand seemed to get plenty of postive attention. :D

Memories of the day for me? Well, it was great to see Vix again after so long. :D Kevin and Chris had fun in their FRP's out on track. Warren looked to be loving his Cossie Puma. :D As always, it was nice to chat to Dunc and Caz. The old stalwarts of Colin, Dan (x2!!), Lee, Neil, Kevin, Vicky, et all were great company. :D ...and course it was good to se the meet newbies I've not met before too like Nataile, Cubapuma, and Taz. :D Good to chat to Cherie and Darren too. I hope you all had a good time. :D

Thank again for coming and I hope to see you guys again at another meet soon. :D

Many thanks to Chris for taking the reins of this meet off me and finishing it to a tee

Nice to meet you all, sorry I was not around most of the time...busy taking pics for a change (new camera novelty and test period ). I'll post a link to an off-site gallery once I've sorted though the images (400+) and videos.

Thanks for organising this one Chris! :eek:k: T'was a great day out catching up with everyone there and strolling about all the club stands as well as trade stands.

Good to see you Chris to catch up as well as DradusContact, Colin, Neil & Amanda, Mike, Warren with his mental puma, Andy, Dan (Where have you gone? Your so much slimmer!), Vix, Kevin, Caz & Dunk, Dink & Rhys and everyone else I bumped into on our stand.

(Thanks to Vix and Dink for my birthday cards :wub: )

We managed to stay until 6.20pm with Colin, Natalie and cubapuma (I think) and saw some great track action including a good few offs, flames and blow ups!

Some great last minute pictures of a pair of Millies as well.
(To follow)

Great day - see you next year!

:D

so I did it again - visited and met no one. There were loads of cars but no people! Where were you all? :-( I wanted to ask why I can only get on here about once a week if i am lucky - rest of the time it just wont find the page.

Glad you all had a good time though, look forward to seeing your photos. :)

Bugger it! You've a knack for doing that Carol :(

I'll upload photo's later tonight / tomorrow and post them up :eek:k:

Send Red a PM outlining what comes up on your screen when it happens and can't load the page ;)

Carol,

I'm trying to work on something currently that may help but i'm not 100% as i've not seen it happening for anyone else.

As for Ford Fair it was great to see everyone as always.

Chris missed me off but I helped take down his gazebo after it was trying to take off.

I was followed out of FF08 by Vix and Supersonic although i'm not sure whether they had noticed or not ;)

All in all. A good day out!

(except for the price of a portion of chips!)

Missed an important "Thank you" :oops:

Thanks Red for giving me a lift to Ford Fair!

T'was a great day - me and Amanda had a fab time (even though somehow I managed to spend £25 on I have no idea what lol)

Great to see everyone again!

Probably half a burger Neil....

Hey all, I will upload some pics to my picasaweb gallery shortly. Also uploaded videos here: http://www.youtube.com/user/organiclemur" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Matt, we did think it was you but I couldn't tell so didn't wave - probably silly of me!!! Sorry!

You found out it was me in the end then? ;)

It's ok! Didn't see where you went off to though, I guessed towards the M1 as I didn't go down there :)

red said:
Chris missed me off but I helped take down his gazebo after it was trying to take off.

... and thank you very much for that too! :D I think I was about to take off with it in the direction of Northampton if it was not for everyone's help! :D

Latest posts

Back