*CHAT THREAD* Ford Fair, Silverstone 3rd August 2008

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Possibly not big enough for all of us no :(

How about we bring shovels, dig a hole, line it with plastic sheeting, fill it and relax.

:lol:

We've been looking into gazebos recently, hopefully we can get one with sides so we've got some shade at least. (It'll do for FITP too if we can get one soon enough)

might not all fit in the pool, but im sure we can dip our feet in to cool off if its hot "big IF though" :funny:

Ive got a gazebo, buts its massive. Im talking you could fit 2 cars lengthways, or maybe 4 sideways under it. Would take 100 men 100 days to put it up.

DradusContact said:
Ive got a gazebo, buts its massive. Im talking you could fit 2 cars lengthways, or maybe 4 sideways under it. Would take 100 men 100 days to put it up.

hope we get a good turn out then so we can put it up :p

all you frp owners will be fighting to get your cars undecover and away from nasty bird poo... :funny:

Dal said:
all you frp owners will be fighting to get your cars undecover and away from nasty bird poo... :funny:

especially after that respray, lol 8)

Not that far away now (well compared to the last post on the subject)

Anyone else want to come?

Anyone had any contact with the other club as to whether a joint arrangement is still forthcoming?

As Colin has posted on both forums from what I can gather:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?t=1224" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and he has quoted:

This year we will feature a joint stand with Pumapeople

Then I'd imagine Colin would be the best person to ask.

PM been sent to some of the interested parties. :eek:k:

If you want to come along to Ford Fair, speak up!! It would be good to know how many of us there is going to be.

Don't forget that we can order t-shirts and show plates for the day if you're interested.

As well as the polo shirts that are available, we will also look into standard t-shirts if there is enough interest.

think ill go for it if you lot are going to be there, my worst fear is it just being me and a bunch of 'other place' people who i dont know.

Back