deposit on puma paid yesterday!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
zarablackcoupe said:
All sounds good :D

Bet you cant wait to pick her up now.....

...out of interest what spoiler have you bought?

Yep, well excited!! The spoiler is primed ready to paint. I've had it sent straight to the dealers. They're gonna paint & fit it for me as they're sorting some rust out on a rear arch anyways :wink:

From what i can make out the spoiler looks similar to yours!! It's not 1 of those obscene stupid lookin oversized evo style spoilers!! They looks total pants!!

Craig :cool:

zarablackcoupe

scrap what i just said!! just had a nosey at your pics & my spoiler doesn't have a brake light in it!! Mine also has a support in the center & looks like it'll be slightly smaller than yours!!

Nice pics btw :wink:

oh ok.... cool, I think thats the RS tuning one (or similar)

... I hate those stoopid big spoilers lol do nothing for me ata ll..

and thanks :D

Look 4ward to pics or yr Kat :-D

Puma is gonna be picked up on saturday now instead of today!!

I've already created an album with previous cars in etc!! Hopefully i'll get some nice enough weather at the weekend to take a few pics of the puma!!

Altho i'm not very confident in that as it's snowing again!! :(

thanks mate!!

when i get into somethin i get really really obsessed!! lol!! My old CRX is a perfect example!! lol!! I spent a crazy amount moddin it!! was running aq nice 236bhp by the time i'd done with it :twisted:

Not pickin my puma up tomo now!! :( dealership owner realized today that the timing belt hadn't been done when they serviced it!!

So now i gotta wait until tuesday. It'll be ready monday but can't get there due to work!!

Oh well, every cloud has a silver lining. I was just paying for the parts & he was gonna fit the timing belt kit included in what I was paying for the car anyways. So now as i've gotta wait a few more days he says he'll pay for the timing belt kit as well as include all the labour :D

Yep!! just missed out on some 17s on ebay!! Got too wrapped up watchin a DVD & then the auction was over by the time i remembered!! Doh!!

There always seems to be quite a few on tho so no probs really. Are they 17s on yours? do they scrub when on full lock?

cool beans :)

Yup I have 17's on (she aint lowered yet though..lack of funding atm) I have wolfrace pro-sprints....I love them, look pretty cool with the black and chrome spokes on the black car....

they do rub on full-lock i'll be honest but not alot....

Well i've decided i'm gonna wait a while before i lower it or buy any wheels!! Wanna see how i get on with it as it is standard!! If i do get some 17s i'll prob fit some spacers!! Or a possibility is 16s, i'll just have to see what's about if & when i do take the plunge!!

Latest posts

Back