Dinks Pussy Appreciation Meet - Yorkshire and Humber!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vickydink

This is the Dink...Word Up!....
Saturday 17th May

Meet Venue Meet Point: Waters Edge, Barton-upon-Humber (i am trying to fid the exact address and postcode) It is signposted by brown signs though. (It has a nice view of the Humber Bridge)

Time 11am

Meet up at specified time at speciifed place above to leave for the drive at roughly 11:30am (No rush, we can have a chat and a laugh and then set off)
We will have a few stops along the way...Brandy Cider Wharf(maybe have picnic here), Blyton Icecream. (If the weather is pants i will fidna random pub :)
This is the day before some of us go to FITP so a nice kind of Pre-Meet, if you arent going then this will just liven u your weekend i can promise you! :)

The route will be random and will consist of Scunthorpe and surrounding areas (yay i can type it as 1 word!!!) Because the route is random this is good as it doesnt limit us to how long we stop anywhere for :) I am a clever Dink, Just need to make sure i keep my eye on my rear view mirror and dont lose anyone ;)

Post up if your attending!

1. Me
2. Smokinzephyr
3. Angelbabes34
4 TurboWeasel

OVER! :D

You know we would love to come along to this one dink, but the day before FITP will be full of preparing for the following day :(

Sorry Dink, can't make this one as I won't have time to be a cleaning machine etc.

I will try and get up there for another one though!

u 2...spoilsports! im drivin to darren and cheries aftermy meet too...dedication!!! haha
Right i am going to work anothermeet date round u two once i know this one goesahead smoothly and then u have to be there hahahahaha

Suppose after driving round all day on your meet - you'll expect me to clean your dirty pussy again ready for FITP?

Hi Dinks,

You came to mine .......so I,m coming to yours :grin:

Just let me know where exactly I meet you guys .......? Do I need a passport? :?

and I,m going to FITP afterwards .......I,ll propbably get a nose bleed going that far North but it's for a good cause ...... :cool:

Steve

You can follow me anytime Dinks ,but you don't know where you'll end up?
L.o.l :grin:

You've looked at my rear end long enough :shock: (does my bum look big in this?)

Maybe I better follow your rear end home after your meet? but good idea we could go in convoy .......?Maybe x

Meet Point: Waters Edge, Barton-upon-Humber (i am trying to fid the exact address and postcode) It is signposted by brown signs though.

Take your little cannons Steve ;)

Bought a new one Saturday in Preston,this one fire's golf balls about a mile :eek:

Might take the little one's for a giggle .....sorry I haven't sent you that video yet its too big ,so I need to cut it shorter ...my software can't hack it.

Will get onto it and send it soon....
Steve

A Mile? :shock:

Your shed had better watch out!

(Sorry for hijacking your thread Dink)

Deary me, set a cannont hread up please haha
Steve...i have said to Emma, may be best we take our own incase someone is inparticular with their food haha
Wot do we all think?? x

Sorry Dink, i sadly cant make this one. Was trying to rearrange my other things to make it. Was going to take my on to the Deep after the meet, but sadly the other stuff wont budge. Thanks for the invite - next time maybe!

Latest posts

Back