Epic Croatian Steering Wheel Group Buy

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello again! Just went to see Mr WR. And took some (I hope nice) photos.... Bunch of them! I took them outside in natural light in hope that it will produce truer colours

First things first. The blue alcantara. He is using the original alcantara (http://www.alcantara.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;) so I guess that is the blue an average FRP owner (if there is anything average about that car :cool: ) is after.

And on back there is designation/colour code

I have few samples that will send to you guys for comparison as promised.

Now, the rest of offer. I would like to stress one thing; everything you see can be perforated! That is to ordered and it doesn't affect the price formation. I would think that for the middle sections (3 and 9 o'clock) people are better of with perforated leather, but that is me....

That is how it looks; unfortunately the sun was direct, apologies for that!

And now the colour options with their respective designations

After this we just flipped one corner to save on number of images....

Thank You I really really wanted Dark Green perforated leather for the 3 and 9 o clock positions or handles as I call them :grin:

I'll buy a wheel from Ian G

According to Etis:
Interior Colour: Alchemy Interior
Interior Fabric: Perforated Leather/Leather

Wild E. Coyote said:
quest63 said:
Thank You I really really wanted Dark Green perforated leather for the 3 and 9 o clock positions or handles as I call them :grin:

and you got it.... No problems, mate, he has it :grin: :wink:

Brilliant thanks :thumbs:

jifflemon said:
I'll buy a wheel from Ian G

According to Etis:
Interior Colour: Alchemy Interior
Interior Fabric: Perforated Leather/Leather

I think Rob is going to handle the payments so he'll pass the necessary on to me. But yeah, I'll put an Alchemy wheel aside for you.

Do the later airbags with blue ford oval come in Alchemy or are they all a different colour fron the earlier cars

On the sparco seats in the Frp there is a black perforated leather/vinyl around the hip area and its a bit like the standard steering wheel leather.

Mine has a slight rip in the bolster so would like to replace it but can not find anything like it, and it would probably cost a fortune from sparco.

Latest posts

Back