FITP Name Badges

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherie

I'm going to be making some name badges for us all this year, so I need to know what you want on them.

Name or username
Colour (text and background)
Style of font (ProjectPuma standard font by default)

Obviously, Neil, Dal and I don't get a choice of anything different, but the rest of you do.

(Dink, I'll do a replacement for you ;))

Attendees:

1. Dal: [silver/black - blade runner font ;)]
2. Cherie
3. Red
4. mikeFRP: [plain one lol]
5. Neil
6. PumaKa
7. crystalpuma: [silver/black/yellow(if poss) - script or gothic]
8. Bok: [yellow on black]
9. frp165
10. Vickydink: [pink/lime green/black - girly font ;) ]
11. Red Impact: [red on black]
12. DradusContact

Fab idea :eek:k:

Except now I can't decide! LoL

If i'm the only Matt then that will be fine and the standard font like the banner i.e. background and all would be cool i think!

In fact... something like:

badge-example.png

What do you think?

Why not real name like above, and forum name in smaller letters below?

Covers both bases then ;)

I didn't want to put the event on, as it prevents them being used another time. They're not huge either, so can't get a lot of detail on.

I'll get some pictures of the ones I did for the Brighton PP meet last year when I get home.

(and using the Paint .NET program (free as in beer) to do layers, outline of text etc, worked quite well i think for a first attempt with it)

i like reds idea of having both, as just dradus might be a bit weird, but im matt also.

Can i have pink and lime green with black? maybe a little tink like last time?:) :)

Girly text perhaps, if too much trouble just leave it as standard! :)

Bumpity bump.

You'll get generic unless you say otherwise.....

My vote is for having both our usernames and real names on them, space permitting, but i dont mind so much either way. ive got access to an ID badge printing machine that i can use if needed.

Is it possible to mix silver and yellow or will that look pooh? Otherwise silver on black please :D - I like scripty or gothic typefaces but am not fussed if it makes it easier to use standard :)

Thanks for doing this Cherie :D

This is what the badges will look like, for those who haven't seen them before. ;)

[albumimg]343[/albumimg]

Latest posts

Back