FITP Sunday 18th May 2008

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The FRP bug is beginning to bite I'm afraid - there have been some recently at very tempting prices. I'm going through a wringer at the min - I can't decide what to do.

Don't worry about rust Neil, you've not seen mine recently. It's shocking how bad it's got in the last 10-11 months! :shock:

Neil said:
The FRP bug is beginning to bite I'm afraid - there have been some recently at very tempting prices. I'm going through a wringer at the min - I can't decide what to do.

get an FRP mate, you will love it :D

Don't go encouraging him! lol

If you can afford though Neil, you may as well get one. At least you can then say you had one. You'll probably end up going back to a standard like a few others anyway- Colin for example.

We'll have to see what happens when I get back. I think part of the problem is I can subconciously hear my mum's voice in my head telling me I don't need yet another car, I'd be stupid to do it, what's wrong with yours, you've spent loads of money on it etc.

I think I'll just have to do what I've done every other time and ignore her :D

Neil said:
We'll have to see what happens when I get back. I think part of the problem is I can subconciously hear my mum's voice in my head telling me I don't need yet another car, I'd be stupid to do it, what's wrong with yours, you've spent loads of money on it etc.

I think I'll just have to do what I've done every other time and ignore her :D

my mum said the exact same thing, lol. why you buying a car thats got more miles and is older than the one you have got etc, etc.

the way i looked at it is its my money and you only live once :D

but the end of the day its up to you matey whether you really want one or not 8)

as everyone know si work shifts BUT can i be put as a possible please? :) x i wont know for a while yet what ill be doing, about 8weeks, cos im waitin to hear from a transfer with movin back home n stuff...

It's not much of a dent Vix ;)

Put ya name down on the other thread - we'll position cars sympathetically ;)

ok i have resuested it off work int he self rster but wont be sure for a while as to whether i get it or not!
How soon do i have to know to pay??? x

11th April 'dink as I've got to send the organisers the money.

:)

Sounds good dink. Who needs booze anyway...

not going reception anymore!! :)
right as requested on phone Dal...3 more tickets for this please! :) payment in post this week soon as i been given it :)

vickydink said:
not going reception anymore!! :)
right as requested on phone Dal...3 more tickets for this please! :) payment in post this week soon as i been given it :)

I thought it was 2 more tickets making 3 in total?

Latest posts

Back