FITP Sunday 18th May 2008

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just a thought!

What would you guys say to having a "best of projectpuma Car" at fitp. Basically all stick a quid or two (less than a pint) and pick your favourite car in the projectpuma stand.

any thoughts :eek:k:

red said:
... See what D has to say!

Why should it be a problem with me? :lol:

Either we could chip in a quid and have a prize, or just have a "I was voted the best on stand" feature gallery bit with a few smart photos which is a no cost option?

(I have a decent DSLR to take some pukka pics for the winner)

Or:

Open it up to the public. I can print some forms for people to vote on what they think is the best car? Just another thought ;)

Any chance I could get an extra ticket? Or is it too late?

yeah a form sounds like a good idea, then just number the cars so theres no confusion which one you picking!

depending on if everyone wants to chip a couple of quid in, we could do this before the meet and buy a nice little something for the winner :)

Not too late Neil. Another car, or just a passenger?

Just a passenger - Amanda managed to swap shifts so can come along now.

It's still £6 per car and an extra £1 a plaque, so still no need to pay more. Good to see Amanda is into the swing of things :)

I'll update the attendance post though.

mikeFRP said:
just a thought!

What would you guys say to having a "best of projectpuma Car" at fitp. Basically all stick a quid or two (less than a pint) and pick your favourite car in the projectpuma stand.

Would people object to little forms handed out to the public on the day?

Could be a good giggle ;)

Good idea, mainly as I don't stand a chance of winning!

Dal said:
mikeFRP said:
just a thought!

Would people object to little forms handed out to the public on the day?

Could be a good giggle ;)

Come on then Mike - do the form ;)

I think the best position for my car on the stand is probably upside down - I've had a thorough detailing session, and the front is ruined. The stone chips are much worse than I originally thought.

[albumimg]358[/albumimg]

(It's actually much worse in the flesh!)

I'll try and attend to them before FITP, otherwise I'm gonna be sitting on the bonnet the whole show lol

Neil said:
I think the best position for my car on the stand is probably upside down - I've had a thorough detailing session, and the front is ruined. The stone chips are much worse than I originally thought.

Looks like you need some work with a black touch up stick (any type will do, only small areas) and a black crayon for the really tiny chips...

Anyone got a silver crayon I can borrow?

Latest posts

Back