Fuel Petition

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PumaKa

Not sure where to post this, Mods feel free to move to the relevant area!

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Lowerduty30/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Never really sure if these things achieve anything, but for 30 seconds of your time, who knows... :twisted:

These have been going for years…..petrol prices still on the p -waste of time
If you desire to save money get a car with a smaller engine

To be fair P7, it's not really a case of wanting to save money, it's more of a case of letting this fcukup of a government know that people ain't happy with what's going on.

The price of petrol (and the general cost of existing on this planet) is just spiralling upwards, and wages ain't.

At least they'll know I object by signing this. And when I come to vote, it won't be for Labour.

My criteria for a government:

1) Cheaper fuel.

2) Less imigrants, full stop.

3) Less handouts to people with kids, unless they offset it in other ways to those of us who prefer not to drop sprogs just for the sake of it.

Controversial views maybe, but hey that's how I feel about this country and how crap it has become over the past 10 years.

I signed too. my local rip off garage put unleaded up 4p a litre yesterday and they didt even have a delivery.

P7TNY said:
If you desire to save money get a car with a smaller engine

Or a bigger engine. 46mpg from my 2 litre. *grins*

Mind you, I saw my first > £1.30 litre today. :-(

Back