Jacko's Rallyesport Replica

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
not a lot!

the tvr guy has mentioned about getting some cash together....watch this space.

morning guys

2 people have shown an interest in the whole car. one i cant reply to as emails and phone are iffy...sounds dodgy. other one has had his last chance so to speak. unless he gets back to me it will be stripped on the 29th, maybe sooner if he can't raise the money.

id love the car to live on but i have made promises for parts also. see what happens but come the 29th we will know!

thanks

jacko

Cheers for the news Jacko, cash ready should the car be stripped. Good luck with a full sale none the less :thumbs:

deposit taken for the car! fingers crossed for a smooth sell but the guy seems really nice.

will keep you all informed.

That's grate, i would have hated to se it vroken down.. :/ saw your pm btw, just been baryed in gta 5 this last week :)

car now has a new home :)

will be keeping in touch with new owner as there are so many modified parts!

wont be on forum very often though so, good bye!

Cheerio, Paul.
Would be really good to know if the new owner does actually get it all back up and running again and its good that it did not end up getting pulled apart by the wolves.
Do keep us posted with the Aston will you though... who doesn't love an Aston!!

Thanks for all of your time and effort contributing to the forum and attending the meets and shows Paul. Joined us 1 month after we came online and nearly 6 years as a member.

Take care.

Matt

Latest posts

Back