Nancy - Moondust silver 1.7

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also been told first thing likely to 'go' to the extent of being car-killing is the bodywork so going to make a bif effort to take her off the road for a week and de-rust the underneath etc. soon!

Well you've got enough goodies to keep her looking shiny on the outside!

;)

Brighter headlights fitted and wiper caps - for the first time in 6 years :eek:

Need to order radio sleeve and fascia so can fit the aftermarket radio that's been sitting on my dining table for weeks...

March: trip to Tremona for brakes to be sorted. Then might think about a nice shiny battery cover.

They don't fit without adjustment (i.e. butchering), even though they were bought for a Ford Puma! Apparently there's an alternative part that should have been sent out (no idea of terminology so can't explain any better I'm afraid!). A twisty bit should be less round and more D shaped apparently!

Those will be the HEL brake lines then? YOG and I had the same issue with mine, but grinding the mount with a Dremel took less than 30 seconds to turn the D into a O! Was a bit miffed that they needed modding to fit though. :roll:

Yes and I didn't have the option for that so I had better get the money back one way or another!

They're ignoring my email so far...

Didn't Nancy have an important duty at the beginning of the month? Surely that deserves an update?

:thumbs:

Latest posts

Back