Nancy - Moondust silver 1.7

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having been involved in one form of motorsport or another throughout my life, including rally driving, i usually find that folk back off on the twisty bits, but you just hang onto my mudflaps.

Update: Steavie has fitted a new gearbox (very quickly too ;)) and she now feels wonderfully smooth (other than round corners :(). Next job new tyres then shocks I think.

Please someone remind me why it is worth me spending all my money on this car?!

Cause you love it.

And the grin you have on your face after a nice simple drive into work on a very dull dreary boring day

Dal said:
crystalpuma said:
My car is no faster than standard, I find it annoyingly slow. I think it is all about the driver not the car. Both myself and Kev can keep up with FRPs on the right road.

Totally agree. An FRP isn't that much faster than a standard Puma that a better / faster driver could make up the difference.

This is true. I don't have a problem keeping up with Fiesta STs and correct me if i'm wrong but i think theyre the same spec as a FRP? :)

crystalpuma said:
They're def faster than Pumas! On the straight I can't match them :(

You can if you have consistantly perfect gear changes and take the revs all the way up to the red line, but don't hit the limiter cuz that will hold you back. I've only done it once or twice ;) :lol:

They have a shorter 0-60 though so unless they're being driven badly they will win. It is a good challenge that way ;)

This is true. I don't have a problem keeping up with Fiesta STs and correct me if i'm wrong but i think theyre the same spec as a FRP? :)

2.0 i think! :p

STEAVIE said:

2.0 i think! :p

Nah the Focus's are 2.0 aren't they? I thought the ST Fez's were pushing about 150bhp?

Fiesta STs are 2.0, but not the 2.0 that is in the Focus ST170, a popular misconception.

well ya thought wrong! :p

have a look on ebay or autotrader they all 2.0

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2007-Ford-Fiesta-PETROL-2-0-ST-3DR-HALF-LEATHER-TOP-AND-/280543766770?pt=Automobiles_UK" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back