Project Bumble Bee- Black with a hint of Yellow

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chuffed to bits, mot in the bag. Only three points that I expected but all is good- better then good now. Cheers dad for't help. :pose2:

Thats what happened for me too, its a great feeling isnt it. So whats next on the agenda?? Apart from the bits i'm supposed to be doing :shock: :D

Sparx said:
Thats what happened for me too, its a great feeling isnt it. So whats next on the agenda?? Apart from the bits i'm supposed to be doing :shock: :D

wait and see- I think the target will be the Ring trip for its first big unveil, hopefully. Need to finalise plans and draw up the time scales, get the people in place, that parts on order and get the ball rolling. :lol:

cheers Mart

Ages since I posted here.

Not done any massive changes to the Puma yet.

Few things are needing a little TLC so that needs to happen

They were custom from a company in London - they need a set of Puma belts to ensure the webbing etc is all legally correct

Guys Puma is now for sale - did do a for sale add though it seems to have not been allowed up yet???

Apologies Scotty - looks like your advert slipped through the net as many of us were away during the weekend to approve it.

I've just disapproved your advert now - see the email sent to correct and resubmit.

Ta.

Latest posts

Back