project OKK

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evilrob said:
BenF said:
no mention of the Sheffield meet as a highlight... :roll:
Eh?
lrrhood said:
Highlights:
Driving to Bridlington and being waved to by another puma driver
The look on my son's face the first time I picked him up from school in her
The look of admiration on an old blokes face as we all drove past him at the sheffield meet
Just getting behind the wheel and driving her
Finding a great mechanic (Cheers Gary for all your help mate!)

oh bum!

:oops:

that'll teach me to come on here when I've been drinking!

Write 1000 times
I must not cycle when drinking
I must not post when drinking
I must not wearLycra when drinking (or sober) :grin: :grin:

can go for the first two, but not the third I am afraid!

I have a load of new gear I cannot try on until my cast comes off..

I looked on ebay for a Lycra sling for you but this is the only thing that came up

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=lycra+sling&_sacat=0&_from=R40" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Which I dont think will be any good for your wrist (no double entendre in tended) (but its innevitable)

Sorry we hijacked your thread Kay :(

So that's what you wear on a weekend, Ben ...... :funny:

Sorry you have had to say goodbye to your kat, Kay. It was nice to meet you both at the Sheffield meet :)

You never know some enterprising soul might open a Puma rental car company and you can rent one for the meets :grin:

In the 80's I hired a Morris Minor for a fiver for a job interview / exam on dartmoor

I'm an authentic Questysaurus rex

And for the benefit of the younger readers I refer to the 1980's not the 1880's :-D :-D

lrrhood said:
Goodbye old friend. I sincerely hope life is good to you as you deserve it, and that whoever takes you on continues this thread and loves you as much as we have.

Does that mean you part ex'd it in the end or did you sell it? Either way I'm glad you were able to shift it after our PM's. ;)

I keep looking outside and it's weird not seeing a car on the driveway. I just wish Ford had made a new one with the same driving characteristics and only slightly updated looks but with all the modern stuff and interiors as I would part ex the RX for one in an instance.

Hopefully see you at a meet in future and your more than welcome to hop in with me :lol:

Methinks this is what he was alluding to when he said "your more than welcome to hop in with me :grin: "

http://www.thehopinn.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

suave git :)

Back