project OKK

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to see you go, that was a short love affair with the Puma? I just seem to keep buying more and more, think I will soon be able to open up a little Puma museum! :D

Yip - thanks for the genuine, inocent offer, I might well take you up on that. And yes px'd, had a couple of blokes wanted it but neither could come up with the money in time and didn't have space to keep it and the new box.

Quest- nahh, don't think much to that hotel, weak commercial choice of whisky there!, From that it looks like a hotel that does what it thinks it should do and does not follow it's heart. Ill give it a miss thanks :p

slayllian - not going anywhere hun, very greatfull for all your help and support, the love affair is definately not over! Just on hold, needs must at the moment but I fully plan to be back behind of the wheel of a puma in 5 years time. Older, wiser, going into it eyes wide open and a lot more knowledge and money behind me! The TDCi is just a piece of machinery, 4 wheels, an engine(of sorts), steering wheel and air con. It has no sole, is no fun and does not make me smile every time I look at it. If I could find a puma group 5 insurance, 70mpg and £30 a year road tax there is no way I would have swapped! :wink:

Ahhhh cheers mate, thanks for the effort. Guess I'm just a fussy bint when it comes to that kind a thing :D

Edit: Just thought about that for a second, how many 'hop inn's ' did you look at and discard? getting a little woried here questy :shock:

Only kidding methinks theres only one Hop Inn, in the whole world lol

ps: I wouldnt really help the Lothario corrupt a married lady :D :D

Interesting posts regarding cleaning of the headlights irrhood.
Did you or anyone else manage to find a decent lacquer to protect the headlights.? as we have the same problem.

thanks

Back