Project Percy,,,, 3rd and last revival!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HI guys to any1 who actually read this sorry there's been no reply 4 ages, been inandated with work, so not much has been done, a lot of rust cut out and new metal welded in from under the car, started smoothing and flattening my engine bay :D,, and fine sanding down panels of the car , also offered up the front half of the FRP kit supplied by Kizza (Fibre build),, almost finished asembling, my front subframe, will get some more piks soon

IMG-20130315-00002_zpsd075fbf8.jpg

IMG-20130315-00001_zps258fc3dd.jpg

Thanks for viewing guys XD

Next week she is goin into Ford aberdare to have the engine bay painted up, so need it to be a rolling sheel so started offering up my good as nes subframe, the front subframe now owes me £450 but damn it looks good haha

RhonddaCynonTaff-20130419-00072_zpsa71a8031.jpg

RhonddaCynonTaff-20130419-00073_zps5ba25d5b.jpg

RhonddaCynonTaff-20130419-00074_zpsdbf676c5.jpg

Cheers

aberdarepuma said:
Flying Scotsman said:
aberdarepuma said:
Yeah mate but its only "on" for now, ford are taking it off, and putting on allighed for me after the bay is sprayed :)

There are two alignment holes on the subframe itself. you can DIY it.

That's what I have done buddy tbh, but doubting myself now lol seems on tho

I did the same with mine after i smashed the car up and its all fine

Spent this evening drilling and fitting wings propperly along with passenger door, headlamps and bonnet, after 45 mins of trying to alighn it :mad:,,,,however here's a pik, of how she sits currently, this pik, dusn show my chrome bonnet hinges, or powder coated gloss black bonnet catch, but it looks smart :)

RhonddaCynonTaff-20130423-00093_zps22214c53.jpg

It's been months since I.posted on here had some ups and.downs but trundlin. Through, to much to.list of top.of my head right now so I'l. Jus add a pile of random.pics for ur amusal
DSC00071_zpswrbq2xb7.jpg

DSC00047_zps1h4nszrq.jpg
DSC00037_zps2uiohnwu.jpg
FOTFAAA_zpsmc7epedd.jpg
FOTFEA3_zps1usxypqi.JPG
FOTA062_zpskru6g29t.JPG
DSC_0023_zpsjhtjcmon.JPG
DSC_0020_zpsnuhpbg2d.JPG
DSC_0024_zpseasrllb6.JPG

Will update tidy soon.

Looks like it's coming along nicely! Are you going to paint her a different colour this time round or stick with the same two colours again?
I'm loving all the purple! :D

:cool: definitely coming along nicely!

How long do you think you have left to completion?

I'm hoping around 10 weeks a few things left to buy, I've got a seat at an upholsterers and the obvious spray job,, but it's coming along well, money's holding me back now, due to just buying a house and moving in within the next 2 weeks

Back