Project Silver, PIC HEAVY

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:funny: you crack me up Erroll,so true he wouldnt give a s**t about there comments i see he put in one of this HI posts lol,he was probably seeing how long it would take before anyone noticed he'd gone awol, it says he is online and reading this thread :roll: psst steve press the hide visit button or start posting you know you want a kiss :-D

I love Steve's car! Gave me some great ideas when I started on here :grin:

Just a load of on Pistonheads with nothing better to do! Although good to see some people on there sticking up for Steve & all his hard work :grin:

it is a shame he doesnt post on here, alot of pictures are now dead links as well.

i think it was more than just piston heads, i know there was a thread on corsa sport and some of the comments on there were pretty bad

anyone got him on facebook? perhaps tell him to get his arse in gear and start posting again

I've got his mobile number, I've text him with no reply, I'm going to give him 1 last chance to get back to me or answer the phone, or I'm putting his number on the forum for everyone to pester him until he comes back!!

I've just read through the PH thread, looks to me like once he showed his presence on there, he backed his theories and nobody really had an argument.

The whole basis of the thread was that he built the mods without checking they would work, but then if he has no evidence they will work, they have no evidence they won't work!! The theories behind his stuff all make seance to me, the back bumper acting as a big wind breaker being the main one!

yeh it was a few people giving him grief from what i can work out, pretty much the same as the thread on corsasport.

its easy to slag something off i guess

ScubaSteve said:
PumaNoob said:
I've got his mobile number, I've text him with no reply

I answered you lol

Whoop whoop, your not in jail for exposing yourself to nuns then!!!

I didn't get a reply, I txt on 22nd may. What's the latest on the car, everyone wants updates!!

Hello Steve!
Checked your whole thread, it is just perfect!
Unfortunately most pictures after 31th page are dead. Is there any way to repair links of them so I can see how you made things up :wink: thanks and keep on going!

Have spent best part of a few hours drifting through this thread, don't know about all the fuss on other forums or what it was all about but I have to say hats off to you m8 some cracking work gone on this motor, got some good ideas for my project, will have to nick a few for mine :grin: as said above its a shame all the pics from page 31 onward are dead as I was really getting into it by then lol, if u can repair them or upload updates, would be great :grin:

Latest posts

Back