PUMA 1.7 ROTREX SUPERCHARGER PROJECT

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope its all in the car and running at the moment, i dont know what to do yet i may sell the car as a whole or strip it for parts or just remove the expensive & rare parts and sell them to eiger ford puma fans and put the puma back to a semi standard road car and sell that! but its all for sale at the moment.

how much would you want for the head then dude with everything in it as it is now? i could do an exchange on mine with the frp cams so you would still have a running car? and what exactly has been done to the head?

I will take £1600 ono for this car, its got 6 months ROAD TAX just needs a MOT.
DSC01394.jpg

CYLINDER HEADWORK which includes - PORTING & POLISHING
SPRINT CAMS
LIGHTENED FLYWHEEL
COMPETITION HEAD GASKET SET AND HEAD BOLTS
COMPETITION BOTTOM END GASKET
PUMASPEED UPRATED CLUTCH
KW Variant 2 coilovers - fully adjustable ride height and damping.
MILLTEK 4-2-1 MANIFOLD + SIDE EXIT SYSTEM - DECAT - CARBON FIBRE SILENCER
FRP INLET MANIFOLD + PORTED THROTTLE BODY
PIPERCROSS VEMON INDUCTION SYSTEM
ST170 300mm DISCS
MK3 MONDEO CALIPERS + MINTEX EXTREME PADS.
TEFLON BRAIDED BRAKE HOSES - FRONT AND REAR
FRP GLOSS BLACK ALLOYS - BRAND NEW FRONT TYRES AND TOYO T1R REARS.
MATT BLACK PAINT
RS TURBO VENTS FITTED IN THE BONNET.
HID XENON KIT
LAST DYNO SEESION WAS 166.3 bhp@flywheel

NO INTEREST AT ALL??????? I WILL BE SADLY TEARING THIS MONSTER PUMA DOWN THEN!!!! DARK TIMES!!!!!! :evil:

would you sell the hid kit and the alloys with a swap for standard parts? im sure you will have more luck selling for parts if you are interested in selling the engine with a part ex of a standard engine i would be happy to give you an offer!

Alright mate can you pm me with prices for frp inlet and the exhaust manifold. Would definitely be interested in more. Cheers Luke

same! pics and prices i can see myself giving you a lot of money if you strip it.....

guy's paul has said he wants to sell the car as a whole if you read his for sale thread. I'm guessing you can pay sixteen hundred quid for the parts on the car.

DREAM ON MATE...the car is well under valued as it is!! ive about £2k off receipts just for the engine!!!

in all fairness ive made a sensible offer there is no need to talk to me like "DREAM ON MATE" to be honest at the moment £1600 is all i have in the car fund and that is taking out of my savings as well. yes you may have spent £2k on the engine but you will never get back what you spend on a car that unfortunatley is a fact of life. A stupid offer would be £900 or something like that.
You have had the car for sale since November am i correct? I think if your attitude was slightly different towards potential buyers you would have sold it by now.
If you were to say sorry i cant let it go for that i would have then asked how much could you let it go for?
then you say x amount and then i say i will save a bit more money towards it and hope its not sold before i have the money.

im sorry to rant on but i was a potential buyer maybe if you thought about how you talk to your potential customers you would have sold it....

sorry mate but im with blacknight on this.....thats just a rude offer!!!!

a sorted puma is worth a grand....with a BLOODY good engine spec easily worth 1600.....

YOU should have said 'i want the car, will pay a good price, how much for everything else thrown in to get rid of it in one go...?'

@BK; take your time mate and itl sell....

I started a long reply as usual for me but then thought I'd just be starting a big debate I didn't want to be a part of.

In short, I can see both points of view.

My thoughts are, an offer was made so the best reply would be a counter offer to include the extra parts.

Back