PUMA 1.7 ROTREX SUPERCHARGER PROJECT

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeh which is fair for almost any transaction....other than one that someones heart, soul, time and a lot of money have gone into! theres being cheeky, respect due! but then theres just being rude and wanting something for nothing!

Im sorry ricey if ive offended you. But the supercharger isnt part of sale unfornately.
I've not really pushed to sell the car that hard its not been on ebay or any other sites yet
Ive given projectpuma members first choice before i throw it too the sharks! (i.e. ford zetec s owners who want the engine and gearbox!)

Ill give you 3 packs of Jelly babies, a KFC bucket, and a speed boat trip for it?? :grin:
It didnt look to me like anyone was in the wrong, Ricey thought the asking price was £1600 for the lot, so offered that. Then Blacknight said dream on! I wouldnt have been offended by that, but thats just me! £1600 seems cheap for the work thats gone into it, i looked at modding my puma & just a few mods come to more then that without fitting, but then cars arent selling well at the moment at all. Its a shame to see it go, i was hoping to see more from this project, but hopefully the next owner will carry the torch and get it completed.

Good luck with the sale!

BlackKnight1982 said:
Nope it wasnt mine, though i have started a trend so theres a few out there now!!!
Im virtually all set to go on this, ive dropped my supercharger in with my engineer so he can make the final bracket. also ive unbolted and turned the supercharger housing around so the boost outlet is at the right angle.

Thats just pulling out before climaxing!!! :shock:

why the change of heart? and yet so close to completion. Did the bracket get made or designed and did you ever maybe briefly get the super charger working?

what sort of mpg do you think it would return ? and have u ever had it down pod or anything? do u reckon its capable of a 15.5 i know someone who wants a faster car but doesnt want to leave the puma scene.
and im with blacknight to 1600 is a joke price lovely puma if i diddnt have my clio 182 i would personally be very happy to buy myself

Im not sure really depends how you drive it! if you hammer any car it will drop!! Im not into drag racing, its not build for drag racing the gearbox governs how quick it will accelerate anyway, striped out with a jockey driving it im sure it may do 15.5's but ive never tried.
Its a fast road car build to go faster around corners and carry speed through corners its more for sprint races or track use, its a fucking animal down B roads and never fails to put a smile on my face driving it.

CAR IS FOR SALE AS A WHOLE OR IN BITS_IM ALSO SELLING ALL THE PARTS!!!

Just pm me or email with offers.

CYLINDER HEADWORK which includes - PORTING & POLISHING
SPRINT CAMS
LIGHTENED FLYWHEEL
COMPETITION HEAD GASKET SET AND HEAD BOLTS
COMPETITION BOTTOM END GASKET
PUMASPEED UPRATED CLUTCH
KW Variant 2 coilovers Fork mounted - fully adjustable ride height and damping +35mm to -55mm.
(will transform handling from amazing to EPIC!)

MILLTEK 4-2-1 MANIFOLD + SIDE EXIT SYSTEM - DECAT - CARBON FIBRE SILENCER
FRP INLET MANIFOLD + PORTED THROTTLE BODY+IDLE CONTROL VALVE
PIPERCROSS VEMON INDUCTION SYSTEM
ST170 300mm DISCS
MK3 MONDEO CALIPERS + MINTEX EXTREME PADS.
TEFLON BRAIDED BRAKE HOSES - FRONT AND REAR
FRP GLOSS BLACK ALLOYS - BRAND NEW FRONT TYRES AND TOYO T1R REARS.
MATT BLACK PAINT
RS TURBO VENTS FITTED IN THE BONNET.
HID XENON KIT
BRAND NEW FUEL TANK & FILTER
OIL CATCH TANK
RS CARBON FIBRE EFFECT BATTERY COVER

LAST DYNO SEESION WAS 166.3 bhp@flywheel

NO MOT OR TAX BUT OPEN TO OFFERS ON THE WHOLE CAR! OR PARTS JUST GET IN TOUCH

Would you be willing to sell the bonnet?
Possibly the lightened fly wheel too?

- Yes i would sell the bonnet.
- Im not removing the flywheel its part of the engine which i dont wanna strip down.

- The matt black paint is on the car so how do you want it?

Back