Puma Millennium W965 RDU

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gave the drivers side head light a strip down and clean. Loads of gunk behind the light as there had been an oil leak at some point which covered the inner wing. Fairly easy job on these.

IMG_0414.jpeg

IMG_0411.jpeg

IMG_0412.jpeg

IMG_0413.jpeg

IMG_0415.jpeg

Had a great afternoon yesterday at a local show. Met @puma_fras IRL and had a good look around his puma. Great to meet another like minded owner.

Here’s some photos:
IMG_0620.jpeg

IMG_0623.jpeg

IMG_0624.jpeg

IMG_0626.jpeg
I’ve ordered a full set of Silicone bay hoses from Pro Hoses. Not cheap but something that’s been on my list for a while to dress up the engine bay. I’ll get the rad swapped at the same time.

Also ordered some cheap backup items to keep on hand incase of future issues.
- Coilpack
- Heater control valve
- Throttle Position Sensor
- FoMoCo oil filter
- Thermostat Housing
- Fuel filter.

Made a start fitting some of the Pro Hoses. I bought the full set with stainless jubilee clips.

Induction hoses first. (Easy ones 🤣)
IMG_0672.jpeg

IMG_0671.jpeg

Also took the top cover off and gave it a de grease.

IMG_0675.jpeg

Next I’ll do the coolant hoses. Need to grab some fresh coolant and I’ll fit a replacement radiator at the same time (existing one has a tiny leak on the top)

IMG_0676.jpeg

Last edited:
Excellent breakfast meet at The Warren Estate in Maldon on Sunday.
IMG_0690.jpeg

IMG_0691.jpeg

IMG_0697.jpeg

IMG_0702.jpeg

IMG_0707.jpeg
Sadly the engine mount let go on a vigorous pull away. (My own fault). Engine dropped back enough for the aux belt pulleys to catch the subframe. Game over. 🫠
IMG_0710.jpeg

AA to the rescue. Top service by them.
Came out quick and got it recovered home.
IMG_0714.jpeg

New mount already ordered.

Engine mount replaced.

IMG_0724.jpeg

IMG_0725.jpeg

IMG_0727.jpeg

IMG_0728.jpeg

Happy this was a simple fix. Did discover a slight oil leak on the back (exhaust side) of the engine. Unsure where it’s coming from.

Reactions: red
Back