Rolling road - October 17th

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
benking said:
Neil at Fast Ford

Hiya mate, im always keen to get more Pumas in but that is short notice, we are booked until next year. RR days are always very popular

Quite a bit if they're booked until next year it would seem.

Keep your eyes open this weekend, me and martin are going to sit down and organise the whole day. All we do is sit back and wait till then. Just hope the weather is ok

I'm hoping the weather holds out! New exhaust has made my car pull like a train through the mid range - can't wait to see what it's producing!!

I'm going to ring them saturday and see what time we need to be there, martin is coming over friday to sort it out with me so saturday ill have all the days events sorted so we all know what we are doing :eek:k:

As the rolling road is part of the monthly beds, buck, cambs and northants meet, to save having info all over the place, if you are interested in the rolling road or meal or drive please follow the link bellow

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=4521" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

ps. could a mod please lock this thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back