Rolling road - October 17th

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That all 9 people :thumbs: Cheers guys. Will be getting up early tomorrow to go sort it out, then we wait till then, Ive got two mates who might come, but please remember we need one more. Im going to pay the extra tenner so we can guarantee it.

See you then boys!!

All booked, 17th October boys and girls

Heres the proof i didnt spunk your money on hookers and booze lol

Rollingroad-1.jpg

Was speeking to the guys there and i cnt wait now, they say its allways a good day.

Excited now :)

The road down to the place is a bit poo, so dont go tearing down it, no pot holes just Very Very bumpy

Thinking maybe organising a little drive afterwards, would everyone be up for that???

The more the merrier. You are more than welcome if you buy me a bacon roll in the morning ;) lol

They said the most they did in a day is 65 so plenty of space :)

They want it not me. I think u will b ok on the day. I just needed that money to secure the date. I just want a smile and a bacon roll lol

I went to jamsport for a rolling road day with fiestastoc which is in this months performance ford.
Jamie and the team are great I ws very impressed by the place only downside was the parking and the road down to the place as massive trucks come down it and it is very narrow so i would suggest getting there early.

whats the date for it? If i'm about I'll try and pop down

I saw that in Performance Ford as well. Do they not strap the cars down then they run them? What stops them jumping on the rollers?

:shock:

I think they strapped em down from behind i can't remember dal i know the roller were pretty deep though, some of the cars they sprayed spray adhevise to the tyres to help them grip

Any one is welcome to come, before, after, when ever. The more the merrier. My number is on the post somewhere but ill give everyone it before the day. No one has to do the rolling road if they come, but would be a shame not to for the price.

I want as many people to come as its my first proper meet, and the first ive organised so i want it to be a good one. Also will be great to put faces to names. Just great day i hope!!

Project Puma takes over the sleepy town of Northampton :crazy:

There is that guy on the other site from fast ford, but im camera shy so i dont know.

Ill pm him if every one wants to and thinks its worh a go

Think Ben better bring his bike to run on the rollers as well.

:D

Bets its got more BHP than the banger mate :hide:

Dal, do you like the idea of possibly getting Fast Ford involved???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back