Rolling road - October 17th

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers mate, I got it :eek:k:

Benking - Paid
Dal - Paid
Red - Paid
Tyeboy - Tommorow
Martinthrapston - Tommorow
Vortex - ?
my friend lexus is200 - Tommorow
my other friend Focus 1.8 - ?
Tyeboy's friend - Not comming
Fury556 - Paid

Were still a man down, Any one else interested????????????

Gonna need to find another person to come - #0402 Millie won't be coming.

Anyone else??

I've paid the deposit now Ben. It should be in your account any time soon.

Cheers Red, Its there :eek:k:

Benking - Paid
Dal - Paid
Red - Paid
Tyeboy - Tommorow
Martinthrapston - Tommorow
Vortex - ?
my friend lexus is200 - Tommorow
my other friend Focus 1.8 - ?
Tyeboy's friend - Not comming
Fury556 - Paid

Were still a man down, Any one else interested????????????

Possibly get the 10th man we need, just waiting for my other mate to confirm. Spoke to my other two mates today and they are still on so its just down to

Votex and Tyeboy now

What sort of time of day are you talking about for this? Just wondering as I should be on my way down to the south coast for Spike's meet on the 18th that day (at the moment I'm planning on heading down the night before).

I'm out on the friday night so I don't know what time I'll be safe to ride though on the saturday lol.

I won't put my name down as one for doing the runs as I'll most likely be on the bike (unless it's really shitty weather), and I guess they don't do bikes there :funny:
It woul dbe good to pop my head in on the way though and say hello to a few fellow members :)

It will befirst thing, say 9am time the i think we should be there about half the day really so say till about mid day, the more the merrier :eek:k:

If i manage to get there it will be a mirracle, My car is seriously pissing me off now. Ill take the Mrs car worst case, and ill make you all feel good with the results of her little 1,4 lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back