Rolling road - October 17th

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
benking said:
Dal, do you like the idea of possibly getting Fast Ford involved???

Yeah, go for it if you like - it's your meet, no need to ask me!

Sweet, thinking they dont show many pumas so could go in our favour, they do a rolling road section, GOOD publicity for Project Puma and we could have our mug shots in the mag :shock: :-D

more pressure to get the car on it!

I'd like to see someone elses FRP on it! :)

Do you have a list of interested peeps?

Definates for the rolling road

Benking
Dal
Red
Tyeboy
Martinthrapston
Vortex
my friend lexus is200
my other friend Focus 1.8
Fury556
Janeoxo

Im assuming all them people will stay for the day

List of people who said they might come just to say hello/stay the day (i assume)
Pumajay
mort666
Bee
Spike.

As there is still 5 weeks to go, i hope and assume that list will grow. Realisticly its not far from most people but we will see.

Hopefully me and Martinthrapston will sit down this weekend and sort everything for the day with every minor detail sorted. We can the start putting a proper list together, but anyone can turn up at any time of the day they want realy, watch the rolling road, do the rolling road or come after its all up to you :eek:k:

Think it will be a shame to miss this

Magazines :eek: this could be good lol. Yeah i'm defo up for a drive after. When i went to a RR day with the Focus the car was strapped in a couple of places so it shouldn't go anywhere. Even though most Foci and Pumas won't produce enough torque to jump off the rollers ;)

Should defo be a good day and i look forward to meeting some peoples :D

Neil at Fast Ford

Hiya mate, im always keen to get more Pumas in but that is short notice, we are booked until next year. RR days are always very popular

Oh well, still lots to enjoy and worth a try and atleast he got back to me :eek:k:

Well we were all up for it before and they day was never reliant on them coming. Still the original format.

Just need to bring our own cameras lol

I would seriously try and get fast ford or performance ford there it would nice to see more puma's in these mags!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back