What car have you been obsessing about today?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Such a nice engine in a 370z.. I was so close to getting a 350z before buying the M3. There's a 350z lives near us and it sounds so lovely as it drives by.

As our next project, my mechanic and I were torn between the 350z and the Boxter S, he wanted the 350 and I wanted the Boxter. As we couldn't find one that convinced us for the price, I ended up getting the Puma, as a sort of "short-term" thing. Although, I think I may end up keeping the Puma for longer than I thought.

Another project that we would love to do here in Spain is a kit car, mainly the AC Cobra, but it is almost impossible to legalize a kit car here. :(

Been giving this a bit of thought over the last week.

volvo-c30-t5-05.jpg

Old mans asbo? Lovely engine... :wub:

I hace been obsessing about a 2 seater for a while, being torn between the Elise and the Boxter, but both of those have been ruled out and replaced by the Cayman.

Now I just need to convince my other half that I need yet another car!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Messerschmitt-Deluxe-KR200-PETROL-MANUAL-1955-/311580446163?hash=item488ba44dd3

oilburner said:
[post]349692[/post] Have you driven one Neil?

Not yet. A concern is swapping a car with a solid ride for another with a solid ride.

Latest posts

Back