MoondustProject

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A couple of goodies arrived today :D
DMB Gel overlays - they forgot my ProjP stickers :( and.. S1600 Plenum, few more bits needed

A very very quick under bonnet tidy up
Before:

After:

Hardly any difference i know but it was only a 5 minute time killer

Now thats not true.. you've put on a rocker cover and suspension mount caps :p

I need to get mine cleaned up too... lol

They are panther black covers :p
Haha i also rubbed some back to black in to a few things ;)

Here's a couple of gel badge shots, since i'm posting rubbish :p

Can you slow down please - you're putting the rest of us to shame! :-D

Wasn't sarcasm - you seem to do something new every day! It's nice to see a Puma getting so much attention. :thumbs:

(but also makes me feel bad for not getting a move on with my own :lol: )

Haha! happy days! I do like to do lots of little things :p

Get cracking ;) I expect an update by the end of tomorrow, i'm going to do something else myself just to motivate you :-D

I'm waiting for heavy duty velcro to turn up so I can put my new plates on. Could do the heated washer jets I suppose.

Challenge-Accepted.jpg

Rob - I have just gone and wired some LED strips into my foot well. I would of done it quicker but i wanted to make them interchangeable with different colours.

Your move :-D

Here's a collection of wires

And here's a shot of them on. Wired so i can swap them over for any colour without having to do it all again :D

:thumbs: I've been on this forum for years and I only just got mine last weekend :lol:

Interior bar driver seat stripped out ready to pick up a leather set tomorrow, will probably have the thunder front & rear trims for sale if anyone will be interested?

Also ordered;
Ali bar to put in my exhaust
4-2-1 manifold
Carbon fibre sheet to create back plate for s1600 inlet plenum
Mondeo 60mm throttle body (to be sent to jacko for a bit of magic)
Reflective heat tape, to put on underside of bonnet. I may also have a go at covering the airbox with it? surely that will be beneficial.
Red led strips to replace the blue in my foot wells

That's it for the next few days :thumbs:

4-2-1 arrived today, only mild steel but it has a flexi so it's okay.

Picked my leathers up yesterday, currently cleaning them up to be fitted - I NEVER TAKE BEFORE SHOTS. :(
Fitted pics to follow

Latest posts

Back