FITP Sunday 18th May 2008

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dal

Administrator
Staff member
Please see this thread for more recent information:
http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?t=833

Early confirmation that next years event will be at Huntingdon Race course again. So maybe the Peterborough pre-meet "as usual" ?

More info to follow no doubt.

UPDATE:
I'm in contact with the event organisers who will let me know when stands can be booked / organised.

ProjectPuma will be there :)

Confirmed:
Red
Dal
Cherie
MikeFRP

Sounds good. One tiny question though - what does FITP mean?

Was more like "flounder" in the Park this year what with the rain :(

Was dry in the morning when we met in Peterborough:
FITPGroupcropped_2.jpg

("Common" Imperial Blue colour..lol)

But rained once we got there on and off.

A selection of Pumas seen on the day:
DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

Was in the car park when I left:
DSC_0061.jpg

Recognise the Orange one. Its in Ireland now, owned by a girl called Sasa. Just started posting on the other site and her bf got a monster Celica with silly BHP.

That's a different orange puma your thinking of. The one above is Jason's (minimole on another forum) seen recently at RSOC spares day now with black wheels and a side stripe.

SL270807-1.jpg

Ah yeah, can see now - this one still has door handles!

That orange does look good, and that stripe really works. Been toying with the idea of twin black ST stripes over mine. But we are way OT now! :-D

You going to come to FITP 2008 then Paul?

(Getting back OT..:eek:k:)

Well done!!

Just looked at my duties, and I'm off that weekend!!

Only possible problem is that I have my son if I am off work Sat and Sun, only time his mother lets me see him and that is once every four - five weeks. This will be his weekend and it will be up to him, not gonna do it if he doesn't want to as our time is precious.

He did come with me on the last meet and took a gazillion photographs, and he got nicknamed Spooky Jnr! He enjoyed the day, so if he is up for this, I'll buy him his own camera and we'll be there!

But prob won't know for sure until the day.

He's more than welcome to come along. It's a 50/50 change we'll have a small person tagging along too, not for the first time either.

I've got 3 kids. 2 of them have been with me to meets :eek:k:

Even if Darren's not got his, I'll still have mine for a while yet. Can't really afford to change her at the moment.

cherwass said:
My two and hubby came last year with me!

Will u have a Puma still then Dal?

Chances are against it Cher

Latest posts

Back