Grumbles, moans and rants

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Puma Babe said:
yippeekiay said:
Mine are 23 and 21...and I also have a baby baby so how do you think I feel :lol:

You were obviously a very young father Paul :p
With the tongue emoticon on the end I don't know whether that was a compliment or otherwise :lol:

I wasn't that young imo coming up to 24 when my daughter took her first breathe of fresh air, I know I probably look a lot older as bad diet, lots of coffee and smoking hasn't done me much help especially in the last 10 years. :-(

I am so sorry to hear about your pet, Kizza. It is hard enough to say goodbye to a much loved 'member of the family' under normal circumstances without having the added grief of such a horrific and senseless act of cruelty. xx

I work for a Cats Protection, and you wouldn't believe the state some cats arrive in due to cruel a-holes and owner neglect, but on the upside we give them the very best treatment and it's lovely when you find they've gone to a good home with people who'll finally care for them.

Getting up an hour and a half earlier than normal, to do a 50 mile each way commute, on one of the worst roads for congestion. And a headache. :-(

Thankfully not Ben. Only for 2 weeks before starting a new role much closer to (new) home.

Latest posts

Back