Grumbles, moans and rants

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HP has gone back to preinstalling windows 7 for enterprise machines, in the past 3 months and sales are up!!

Dal said:
When your comment gets deleted from a Facebook group (God knows why, just adding supporting info) and you still get notifications of replies.
:fists:

There has been several posts vanish over the past few days and I've not deleted any of them. You've only ever added useful and informational posts and I've got no need to delete them.

I got a notification of a post from you but couldn't see your post when I looked.

quest63 said:
I'm deeply dissapointed today in the behaviour of a fellow PP member.

You will get a reply to your PM in the coming days when I've got time to take in what you've said. This may take longer then you would hope but I don't currently have a home to live in due to a house fire this morning.

I was hoping that was the case Aaron, but the more annoying bit is that you then get notifications from a thread you've not said anything on. Facewank strikes again.

Bentleya said:
You will get a reply to your PM in the coming days when I've got time to take in what you've said. This may take longer then you would hope but I don't currently have a home to live in due to a house fire this morning.

Hope you are ok Aaron

I'm okay, Lottie's okay. All my cloths, computer, keys to my Puma's, Puma parts and most of my other personal items have been burnt and and not a lot left.

Thank you for your thoughts Ben and Yvonne.

What a grim out. :( Lemme know if I can help in any way, fella.

The weather was dry enough to go lay under the car to look at a small exhaust leak.

I throw on my coat and walk outside..... It's raining WHY FFS!!!??? :evil:

Another near collision ....... a driver pulling out as I am overtaking and level with their car. FFS, what are wing mirrors for :evil:

Ive been trying to get me hands on some decent seat for weeks :p

Must be German though and firm :-D

Back