Grumbles, moans and rants

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fracking City link parcels ;p ;p ;p

I would like you to picture yourself at home waiting for a parcel pickup by citylink checking the online tracker and seeing words to the effect

"Premises closed unable to pickup consignment"

Bastards! now I have to go through the same pantomime tomorrow.

Lost! Lost! I fracking dream of them losing it!, to lose it they would actually have to pick the fucking thing up its collection Im waiting for not delivery.

Oh and I'm still sat waiting as we speak as I have been since 7.30 this morning.

The driver apparently went to some random place to pick it up and noted "premises closed unable to collect" He further noted I had a "white door" as some sort of proof he had been.

Well Mr city limp man I dont have a white door.

They have my fracking number for gods sake the brainless inbred bastards, RING IT, This is what happens when a brother and sister marry and have kids! The doctor must have slapped the mothers arse when it was born, and said sorry its a City Limp driver

A less sensitive less considerate soul than yourself might have missed my frisson of bad mood

hopefully CityLink will get it sorted today

my current gripe is bullying in the workplace - I have seen several examples recently and feel the injustice of the victims, who have been really angry and upset

Obviously that wouldnt apply to say City Limp drivers having their gonads removed in their workplace, say my doorstep for example :twisted:

BenF said:
hopefully CityLink will get it sorted today

my current gripe is bullying in the workplace - I have seen several examples recently and feel the injustice of the victims, who have been really angry and upset

City Link via parcel2go very definately did not sort it out, when 5.00 pm passed without my getting the half hour before delivery call I was promised this morning and considering their last pick up is 5.30 I lost the fucking plot.

I was actually online in live chat as the deadline passed uselessly abusing them to no end.

They actually wanted to see if I was gullible enough to go through all this bullshit again on monday :shock:

Oh and needless to say when I went to Trafford Park to where city Link was supposed to be they werent there, the bastards had given me the wrong address. So I spent ages trying to find it with the deadline for closing ticking away.

Its on its way now thank God

Bloody spammers :evil:

Good fun playing with the ban stick though :twisted:

dam pain in the neck getting a busted bulb out of the rear cluster on the puma. took me 10 fiddly minutes. had to move my hand in places i couldnt get. :?

Went for a B12 injection yesterday, reacted pretty badly to it and ended up unconscious on the waiting room floor. Carpet burn above my left eye, left side of my face is bruised and done something to my left ear. And I've got a bloody headache!!!!

Back