Grumbles, moans and rants

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that's reasonable if you had an interview - scratching the paint by writing in it? *OCD clean shiver*

lol

Yes I know :) I would normally be the same but unfortunately Sally needs a respray anyway due to flaking lacquer and too many scratches to mention. She looks better dirty because it hides everything...

That awkward moment when you get to the dealer and find the car you've booked a test drive in has been written off.

gingerdave said:
[post]350243[/post]
oilburner said:
[post]350242[/post] That awkward moment when you get to the dealer and find the car you've booked a test drive in has been written off.
Only awkward if you are the dickhead who did the damage :grin:
Especially when it's £18k worth of Mercedes :p

Another one gone - 2016 really is a crappy year for talented celebrity deaths. :(

Comedian Victoria Wood has died aged 62 after a short battle with cancer, her publicist has said.
She found fame in the 1980s with her TV series Victoria Wood As Seen On TV.
The actress, singer and songwriter was awarded an CBE in 2008.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36094827

Dal said:
[post]350560[/post] Another one gone - 2016 really is a crappy year for talented celebrity deaths. :(

Comedian Victoria Wood has died aged 62 after a short battle with cancer, her publicist has said.
She found fame in the 1980s with her TV series Victoria Wood As Seen On TV.
The actress, singer and songwriter was awarded an CBE in 2008.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-36094827

...sad news, and isn't it just, makes me glad to be neither talented nor a celebrity!

Cancelled a renewal thingy for AVG internet security last week (18th) but they still persisted and took money from Paypal link, cancelled that as well with Paypal and my bank, they then went in through the back door andrequested a payment using the Debit card linked to the Paypal account!!!!!
Had to wait for that to show on my statement ( which it did at 11.59pm yesterday) called bank and not only had it removed/refunded but have now also placed a complete block on AVG ever getting any money from me again....thanks RBS great service.
Had also spoken direct with AVG and the very helpful :? chappy told me that I had not cancelled soon enough (I think they like 2 years notice or something!!) but did offer to cancel and refund my money for me.....for a one off charge of....wait for it...........£90 :evil: :evil:
Be warned, auto renewal things are very hard to stop if, like me you miss the warning email 2 days before as they do not involve any human input whatsoever, computer simply keeps going until it gets what it wants.

£90 :x surely it only cost that in the first place if that :?

My grumble is that I bought something second hand on eBay condition unknown and found I could have bought it cheaper brand new :x

Back