Nancy - Moondust silver 1.7

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're on! Photos to follow in the near(ish) future. So far she feels very solid, sticks to the road around roundabouts (not done that for a while!) and no longer skips over rough ground (very scary this!) so I am very happy, just need my back to get used to it and for the springs to settle a bit more and all is well :D - oh, first priority ought to be to find a twisty road with no-one on it...hard round here!!

First page updated...feels like I am actually getting somewhere!

Going for a 'fix me rust' quote this morning...verrry nervous! Hopefully can also afford to have the dent removed from the near side front wing that's been there for a few years now :oops:

Quote for both wings using Pug 206 wings is £700 plus VAT and 5-7 days! Also getting them to do a dent and a few scratches and rusty door sills. Seems expensive and lengthy but quality is most important and they were recommended on t'other puma site by Puma and FRP owners.

crystalpuma said:
Quote for both wings using Pug 206 wings is £700 plus VAT and 5-7 days! Also getting them to do a dent and a few scratches and rusty door sills. Seems expensive and lengthy but quality is most important and they were recommended on t'other puma site by Puma and FRP owners.

That seems expensive! Mine were only £400, And so far its taken 5 days, but the guy doing it is abit laidback :lol:

I live in an expensive area and I'd rather be confident in the garage I'm using. I do think I could get a better deal but the stres involved isn't worth it!!

sometimes its worth spending that kinda money, to invest in your car. Your car is very special, well maintained, and worth keeping in tip top condition.

They kept the old rusty bits for me!

Also near side front wing dent removed.

Before:

After:

Next is replace heater control panel and look for a silver bonnet from a scrappy. Might re-furb the wheels if I can do it myself??? Also might save some money towards a valet before Ford Fair and might also splash out on a fancy battery cover (I don't even have a plastic one atm :lol: )

Wow - Nancy has been getting lots of TLC :thumbs: Certainly looks meaner now she's been lowered (I can see it ;) )

PS: tweaked the album images in your posts so they're big enough to see without clicking them :eek:k:

like that alot hun. Nancy looks lovely hun. You need some more pink paw prints again.

Back