Summer 2009 Nurburgring dates

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dal

Administrator
Staff member
When would you like to go?

See this thread for latest update:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?p=34021#34021" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The calendar for events hasn't been announced yet, so no dates can be set in stone. In the mean time, we can try and gauge who wants to go when, and then fit a date around.

Please post up when you want to go, and tell us if there are anytime you can't go through other responsibilities etc.

Definates (Or very very probables):

Dal : Anytime, but prefer July. (+possible passenger seat free)
Cherie : Anytime, but prefer July. (+possible passenger seat free)
Draddy : June
Neil
Mort666
Red
zarablackcoupe
AndyW

Possibles:

Crystalpuma
Chris3boro
Zenithus

Think you've hit 'june' by mistake mate ;)

Is that it? Just two of us? What happened to all the people in the other thread saying they'd go? Vix? Dink? Red? Neil?

:(

I have no preference for dates and still worried about money so can't say either way. I want to be able to afford a proper track day with tuition before going to the 'ring as well!

im still considering it.. obviously need to see a rough price guide as im still on quite a tight budget :(

Rough costs posted here:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?p=16273#16273" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It won't actually cost that much if you can get to share a room with some of the others going (if we stay at the ringhaus) especially 4 sharing. For your 1st time, I'd say get a 4 lap ticket to make sure you like it. Can always buy another one, or sell it to someone else if you don't.

Ill be kaking myself the whole way round im sure. If the car is how i want it next year it should be able to stop on a penny and corner like, err something that corners well.

I was like that the 1st time round - nervous that you'll do something stupid. Follow me round the 1st time if you like to get a feel for it.

I'd love to do this one year but I doubt I can raise the funds for this year tbh. Out of interest, has anyone timed themselves going around the ring? I know it's a dangerous game but just wondered that's all.

Not until next summer Chris - plenty of time to save some pennies!

Never timed myself no. I wasn't going for out and out speed so no point.

Dal said:
Not until next summer Chris - plenty of time to save some pennies!

Never timed myself no. I wasn't going for out and out speed so no point.

lol true, would only end in tears! Just would like to know what it could do. However the only 'normal' car I know that did it was the S type on Top Gear so that's all I could compare it to!

Remember people, that if you want to go but are unsure about driving yourself, then have a chat with someone that might have a passenger seat spare. Good way of cutting costs on both sides!

Just being around the place is an experience in itself.

:eek:k:

I will more than likely have amanda in my passenger seat, but if anyone fancies travelling a few hundred miles in the back of a puma then maybe i could arrange that! Midgets only need apply!

DradusContact said:
I will more than likely have amanda in my passenger seat, but if anyone fancies travelling a few hundred miles in the back of a puma then maybe i could arrange that! Midgets only need apply!

haha, this is where being 6ft1 is an issue!

Doesn't bother me when we go. It's take more to decide whether we're taking both cars or just one!

If we end up taking both, then we've each got room for a passenger too. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back