Summer 2009 Nurburgring dates

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
oooooo.... that looks good! :D

Think I may watch that a few more times before I go hehe :)

We won't be going on the weekend of the 17-18th July 2009 as there is a classic car race on that weekend.

http://www.fisc-eurotour.org/Nordschlei" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... rcuit.html

Amanda needs to know this weekend as she needs to book it off work. Can we just decide on a date, any date? I say first week in june. Good a time as any.

There is no way of knowing when the ring will be open on public days or be closed off for an even until they announce the calendar at some point this month.

The Nurburgring GmbH is officially announcing them at the 'Essen Motorshow' in December. I will put your mail into the '2009 bookings' folder and come back to you as soon as I have the dates! O.K.?

I'll email again and see if it's been announced yet.

I got a reply from Frank saying that he has the dates now, fresh from the show. He's updating the booking system now and will be able to take bookings next week.
He'll mail me back next week when it's done.

i wanna come!!!!! but £400 will see me halfway to reinstalling the frp cams......in a flowed head!!!!!!!!!!!!! which knowing my engine builder will be good for pushing 30bhp! hes brill! so i should be close to 200bhp in theory....! (note the 'theory'! never really works out like that...)

friend felt sorry for me so hes given me a ps2 (iv never had a console!) so im now racing my puma on ford racing 3 and will get gran turismo to practice the 'ring. hopefully i will come next time........

You can get work done on your car anytime Jacko - coming to the ring : you've got to do it when you can so you ca say you've done it and not just put it off every year.

GT4 on PS2 is quite good as you can learn the track pretty well from it. It's the gradients effect on the car that it doesn't do very well. If you chose the Focus ST170, that's a fairly close comparison handling / power : weight of the cars available.

Well I'd like to officially express my interest in going :D

Anytime is good for me, don't need to give work much notice at all so plan it around everyone else.

Also, I'll have the passenger seat free I would imagine, so if anyone wants to come but doesn't fancy bringing their own car etc.

Good man Zenithus, more the merrier.

I expect I'll be able to post up a long weekend in June sometime this week.
(Nurburgring open dates dependant)

:D

hey Jamie we could convoy down to Darrens if you fancy? Thinks may have to pick Ann up on the way lol - she may be taking my passenger seat

Dal I still think the 9person room would be class!! HAHA!

Everyone's welcome to bundle in at ours the night before.

I'll find out about the 'big' room next week when he lets me know next years rates / dates.

:D

Zenithus said:
Also, I'll have the passenger seat free I would imagine, so if anyone wants to come but doesn't fancy bringing their own car etc.

I was thinking of passengering this time around (not sure the Milly will be 2nd time lucky on The Ring)...I am not entriely sure who would put up with me as a passenger though :twisted: I never stopped talking last time for the entire 8 hour journey there (thanks for putting up with it Vix!)

Being a passenger will allow me to take more photos and video though :D

zarablackcoupe said:
hey Jamie we could convoy down to Darrens if you fancy? Thinks may have to pick Ann up on the way lol - she may be taking my passenger seat

Dal I still think the 9person room would be class!! HAHA!

Haha well aye that'd be great!

And BOK, you'd be more than welcome :)

im gonna pencil it in for next year.....my cars running rich so i need to get the head & cams done before i wash out the bores.....cos thats a rebuild job & they dont do con rod bolts for the puma......!

will practice gt4 but yeh; u can see its a hell of a lot bumpier than in the game!!!

id be up for the big room......but whoever falls asleep first is fair game!

bungee'd to the bed
bed put on coke bottles so when you roll over it falls off (feels like youv fallen off a cliff in ur dreams; really evil trick!)
eyebrows shaved (or worse!)
anyone who snores gets tied to bed & bed put outside......etc

best one iv ever heard by far (& so evil even i wouldnt do it!!!!!); guy i knew woke his mate up (who slept in the buff!) by smacking a teaspoon on one of his testicles!!!!!!!!!!!! OW!

Amanda has booked the first week in june, and she cant change it, so if at all possible thats when i need to go.

New tires on the cards for in the next 3 weeks.

After than new bushes and suspension, then its ring ready as far as im concerned.

We'll have to see when it's open to the public and go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back