FITP Pics etc

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scotty1.7 said:
True but Paul you'll never take the (un)reliabilty award away from me.

lol, only because it got over it's mysterious fault which made it not start for a few days and then just start working again :lol:

was starting to work out whether I could come down on the bike, meet up with someone early in the morning and get a lift in to the show :lol:

the ABS and TC lights made another appearance yesterday too, but today, no sign of them :D

mort666 said:
That sounds like a challenge to me mate.

The only way I could have spent less time preparing the car was not to have it washed at all. As it was, I spent a good 4 months of complete neglect on it and finished it off with a trip to the local hand car wash and spent a fiver to get it show prepped :lol:

Looks like it's already won for me mate, I ain't cleaned the old girl since last years Leicester meet or to be more precise, it's been washed once since October 08!!.
Damn thing still looks clean for the most part which I guess is down to the colour. Shame the same can't be said for the interior. :roll:

was a great first show good to meet and put a face to a name! and a car! lol!

i really want to go to ford fair if any one wants to sell there ticket i will be more than happy to take it off them!

Tickets are still available to buy on the Ford Fair website, unfortunatley our stand application has now gone off.

Does anyone else find it funny how this shows as advabnced list for nuremburg on the main forum screen lol

It shows it because you were the last person to post in it! Simple really...

Thanks to Cherie & Dal for organising - good to have a chat with a few or you - only complaint was how little there was for children hence why left early, a very winey 3 year old!!

Unfortunately, these shows aren't geared towards children. Before FITP moved in 2007, it was previously held at Wicksteed Park, which has rides and an adventure playground, a miniature steam railway and other attractions. Not sure why they moved it, possibly cost of hiring the park. :(

Back