Nurburgring 3rd-6th July 2009 travel thread

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dal said:
mort666 said:
.. would it be possible to book a night at l'hotel de dal et cherie for a night on the thursday for going down to dover? :)

Not a problem mate - look forward to it! :eek:k:

oh, and before I forget, I'd like to order the full english breakfast option with brown toast, coffee and a small bowl of rice crispies please too ;) :p

Zenithus said:
Yeah Col, saw Dal was booking them in a block booking thing-me-bob at the top of the accommodation thread so I put our names down and left it at that!

I've learnt to always trust Dal to sort these things out :-D

Thanks Jamie :eek:k:

Anyone would think I've been drinking tonight :p

mort666 said:
Dal said:
mort666 said:
.. would it be possible to book a night at l'hotel de dal et cherie for a night on the thursday for going down to dover? :)

Not a problem mate - look forward to it! :eek:k:

oh, and before I forget, I'd like to order the full english breakfast option with brown toast, coffee and a small bowl of rice crispies please too ;) :p

You'll more likely get a wet kiss from a hungry cat for breakfast.

;)

lol, well if that's the best offer I'm going to get I'll wait till I get to the ferry for breakfast :lol:

just so long as he doesn't do what my friend's cat did a couple of times when I was sleeping on their sofa........run at full tilt through the room, jump onto the sofa, realise there was a slippery sleeping bag on there and put claws out full to come to a stop on my thigh :lol:

Giving this a miss now everyone. I was VERY ill on our ferry to Bruge in November. Wouldnt be enjoyable for me. Also may have a very busy time around the time of going too so best not...Have a good time though.

I've just checked my finances and I think I'd better wait till pay day for booking my ferry crossing. I get paid on 23th this month so I'll book it that weekend (about 2 week's time)

Looks like I've decided on a 2-wheeled form of transport for this trip. I'll decide whether to tackle the ring on the bike when I get there, but I'm sure there will be some kind soul who will take me in their puma for a passenger lap ;) :)

Dal,

Ant and Liz will be taking the same ferry as the majority of us.

Can you add them to the list please?

Cheers!

Before you go Neil :eek:k:

Anytime really - think I might do mine in a few minutes time :D

lol, that might help :)

Only problem I have at the minute is I'm still waiting for my leave to be approved, and it does clash with my new posting. Hopefully if it gets approved this week I should be ok.

Latest posts

Back